okay, so I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in June 2014 and I plan to stay the entire month. The places I want to visit are Paris, Nice, London, Cork, and Dublin(other suggestions in France, Ireland, and UK welcomed). The reason for going is to visit cafe/bakeries and experience the food in each city. I'm just not sure where to start with planning the route that is most cost and time efficient, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Need Help Planning Culinary Trip in Europe!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 3 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 4 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 5 2 weeks in Europe
- 6 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 7 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 8 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 10 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 11 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 12 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 15 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 16 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 21 Matisse at Tate
- 22 Ireland Southwest
- 23 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...