okay, so I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in June 2014 and I plan to stay the entire month. The places I want to visit are Paris, Nice, London, Cork, and Dublin(other suggestions in France, Ireland, and UK welcomed). The reason for going is to visit cafe/bakeries and experience the food in each city. I'm just not sure where to start with planning the route that is most cost and time efficient, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Need Help Planning Culinary Trip in Europe!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 5 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 Shoes for Paris in April
- 11 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 17 London visit
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?