okay, so I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in June 2014 and I plan to stay the entire month. The places I want to visit are Paris, Nice, London, Cork, and Dublin(other suggestions in France, Ireland, and UK welcomed). The reason for going is to visit cafe/bakeries and experience the food in each city. I'm just not sure where to start with planning the route that is most cost and time efficient, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Need Help Planning Culinary Trip in Europe!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 3 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 4 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Italian language schools
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 When to visit Provence updated info
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 15 Lucerne & Zurich
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Venice in Jan
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 21 How early to get to CDG
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Three for the road
- 25 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration