okay, so I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in June 2014 and I plan to stay the entire month. The places I want to visit are Paris, Nice, London, Cork, and Dublin(other suggestions in France, Ireland, and UK welcomed). The reason for going is to visit cafe/bakeries and experience the food in each city. I'm just not sure where to start with planning the route that is most cost and time efficient, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Need Help Planning Culinary Trip in Europe!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Welcome
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 hotels in Seville
- 5 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 6 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Location of hotel in Rome
- 11 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Need advice for this
- 15 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 16 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 17 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada