okay, so I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in June 2014 and I plan to stay the entire month. The places I want to visit are Paris, Nice, London, Cork, and Dublin(other suggestions in France, Ireland, and UK welcomed). The reason for going is to visit cafe/bakeries and experience the food in each city. I'm just not sure where to start with planning the route that is most cost and time efficient, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Need Help Planning Culinary Trip in Europe!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 7 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 8 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 9 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 10 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Channel Islands
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Ireland in a week
- 19 Spain - Andalucia
- 20 TGV and Provence questions
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 best beach hotel Mykonos