okay, so I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in June 2014 and I plan to stay the entire month. The places I want to visit are Paris, Nice, London, Cork, and Dublin(other suggestions in France, Ireland, and UK welcomed). The reason for going is to visit cafe/bakeries and experience the food in each city. I'm just not sure where to start with planning the route that is most cost and time efficient, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Need Help Planning Culinary Trip in Europe!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist