okay, so I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Europe in June 2014 and I plan to stay the entire month. The places I want to visit are Paris, Nice, London, Cork, and Dublin(other suggestions in France, Ireland, and UK welcomed). The reason for going is to visit cafe/bakeries and experience the food in each city. I'm just not sure where to start with planning the route that is most cost and time efficient, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Need Help Planning Culinary Trip in Europe!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 2 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 3 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 4 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 5 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 6 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 7 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Passport Delays
- 10 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 13 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 14 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 15 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 16 British English
- 17 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 18 Spain for 7 days
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 23 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 Brugge photo on Bing