Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라✏+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+✏슈퍼카지노
- 2 생방송바카라→【✎《 SSK68。COM 》✎】←슈퍼카지노
- 3 생중계바카라✍+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+✍슈퍼카지노
- 4 실시간바카라✈+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+✈슈퍼카지노
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 실시간카지노→【▶《 SSK68。COM 》◀】←슈퍼카지노
- 7 scotland
- 8 아시안카지노▩+▶【 SSK68。COM 】◀+▩슈퍼카지노
- 9 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Ischia
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Bedbugs in Paris.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino