Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 2 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 3 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 4 Age limitation for car rental
- 5 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 6 holiday problem in Budapest
- 7 German Train travel
- 8 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 When and how to book for a trip?
- 11 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 12 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 13 ROME!!!
- 14 Provence to Nice driving
- 15 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 16 please revew provence agenda
- 17 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Lake Como - basta!
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Norway in November
- 22 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 23 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 24 Swiss German
- 25 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino