Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 London-Paris summer 2016
- 4 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 5 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 6 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 7 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 10 Help you find girls at Vietnam
- 11 Outer Hebrides and north
- 12 day trip from Glasgow
- 13 Why do you choose to study abroad?
- 14 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 15 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 16 Cinque Terre
- 17 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 18 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 22 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 23 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 24 What's on your bucket list?
- 25 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino