Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 4 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Airbnb a better way to travel.
- 7 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 8 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 9 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 10 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 11 Cadiz or Malaga
- 12 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 A/C in Basel
- 15 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 18 Photographing the lavender in Provence
- 19 San Sebastián how many ways can I say I love you?
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 22 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 23 10 days in andalucia spain
- 24 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
- 25 Our first trip to Europe
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino