Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 3 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 6 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 7 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 11 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 12 London - Site List Triage -
- 13 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 14 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 15 Cell phones in Ireland
- 16 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Priceline for London hotels
- 20 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 21 Ireland itinerary
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Fjords, How To?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!