Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 2 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 3 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 My Google Maps
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 12 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 18 italy - france - germany
- 19 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 20 Planning Europe trip
- 21 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 Authentic czech food
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!