Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 3 Trains
- 4 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 5 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 6 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 7 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 8 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 12 Travel by train in Poland?
- 13 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 14 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 15 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 18 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 19 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 20 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 21 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 22 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 23 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 24 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 25 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments