Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 2 Transport around Europe
- 3 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 4 pick pockets in Rome
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 16 Countries in 30 days
- 8 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 9 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 10 Paris - Public Toilets Are a Changing...
- 11 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 12 German train transfer times
- 13 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 14 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 15 Venturing even further
- 16 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 17 Paris in April
- 18 19 day Sicily Oct itinerary --take 2
- 19 8 hour layover at Oslo airport
- 20 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 21 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 22 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 23 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 24 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 25 HELP- 4days challenge: Amsterdam + Zaanse.S + D.Haag+ Kinderdijk
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino