Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 American Express
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 driving in france with kids
- 25 Southern Spain