Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 What is your favorite travel app?
- 5 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 6 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 7 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 8 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 Classical Music in Milan
- 11 Istanbul tour guides?
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 14 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 17 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 20 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 25 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino