Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 2 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 3 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 4 Itinerary Check-In
- 5 PASSPORT number changed
- 6 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 7 Scotland itinerary
- 8 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 9 10 Days in Tuscany
- 10 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 11 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 12 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 13 Ice for a cooler
- 14 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 15 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest
- 16 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 17 Getting Around Toledo
- 18 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 19 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 20 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 21 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 22 Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!
- 23 Seine river cruise help
- 24 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 25 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino