Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 First time in London
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Vacation
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 8 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 13 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino