Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Bike touring in France
- 4 Does this sound feasible?
- 5 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 6 Fun, free language website
- 7 Tour Group Operators
- 8 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 9 I'm in a funk
- 10 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 14 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 17 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 20 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 21 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 22 BMW European Delivery program
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias