Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 Hamam Istanbul?
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Holiday in Austria
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 visa appointment experience
- 12 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 13 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 14 Italian Riviera
- 15 Switzerland in mid-April
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino