Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 10 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 11 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 15 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 16 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne