Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 5 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 6 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Madrid: Flamenco
- 9 Madrid: City Views
- 10 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 11 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 12 German Rail Twin Pass
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 ITALO trains need help
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 17 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 20 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 21 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal