Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Home Depot
- 2 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 3 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Flamenco in Madrid
- 7 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 8 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 9 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 11 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Enjoying England for a year!
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 22 gare de nord
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino