Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 top Scams in Paris
- 2 RHK's Spring Trip
- 3 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 4 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 5 A day in Killarney
- 6 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 7 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 8 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 9 Finalizing Itinerary
- 10 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 11 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 12 15 nights in Italy
- 13 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 14 data sim card for france
- 15 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 16 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 17 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 18 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 19 Rome Private Tours
- 20 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 21 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 22 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino