Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 2 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 3 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 4 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 5 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 6 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 7 Final Itinerary help
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 10 Where to buy Saffron?
- 11 my current itinerary for future trip
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 14 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 15 A road trip to Florence
- 16 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 20 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 21 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 22 wandering in venice
- 23 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 24 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 25 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino