Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 4 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 5 German Wings
- 6 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 7 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 8 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 11 In Paris on my own
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Bologna Restaurants
- 14 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 15 Spain in 17 days
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Malaga article
- 18 Booking Engines You trust?
- 19 Budapest Favorites
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 23 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 24 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce