Just booked a cruise that starts in Venice for this coming June.
I would like to fly one week before the cruise in to Milan and take a train to the following areas and return on the last day to Venice via over night train to catch our cruise.
I would appreciate it very much if i get help planning the week, IN WHICH ORDER and HOW MANY DAYS IN EACH AREA please.
Lake Como, Cinque Terre and Portofino, possible Tuscany if time allows.
We are avid travellers and have travelled in other areas of Italy via train and rental car and have seen Tuscany too but only one day on a side trip from the cruiseline.
THank you in advance.
Need help planning a week visiting Lake Como, Cinque Terre& Portofino
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 100 years of French gratitude
- 2 Paris T A X I
- 3 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 4 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 5 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 6 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 7 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 8 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 9 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 10 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 11 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 12 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 13 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 18 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 19 Central London Hotels
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 22 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Paris Taxi
- 25 Apartment cooking in Paris