I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 5 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 4 week trip Turkey
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 15 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 16 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 17 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 24 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 25 What to take to Germany