I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 Local Tour in Provence?
- 4 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 5 Ste Remy France
- 6 bath or york
- 7 car rental info
- 8 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 9 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 20 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 21 London tube
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary