I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 3 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 6 Iceland in 4 days?
- 7 Europe itinerary
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 12 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 13 Renting International Cars from USA
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 train from ravenna to parma
- 18 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 19 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 22 European Travel in March
- 23 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 24 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...