I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Flam, Norway railway
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 Sicily Suggetions
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 20 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 21 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 22 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 23 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 24 quiet hotel
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!