I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Trip
- 2 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 3 Holiday in Austria
- 4 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 5 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 13 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 14 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 18 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS