I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 2 Train questions for Switzerland
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 7 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 8 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 11 One in Paris ... help
- 12 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 15 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 16 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 17 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 18 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 19 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 20 Florence 2 weeks
- 21 12 days in Austria
- 22 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 23 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 24 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?