I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel in March
- 2 Barcelona extension
- 3 Slovania & Croatia
- 4 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 Southern Italy
- 8 Barcelona Car rental return
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Manchester on derby weekend
- 11 BIKE AND BARGE
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Enjoying England for a year!
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 VRBO Neighborhood
- 21 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 22 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 23 Madrid city centre?
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 Europe itinerary