I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 Sicily in seven days
- 4 Seaplane service
- 5 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 6 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 7 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 8 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 9 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 10 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 11 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 12 Denmark cycle tour
- 13 Kadıköy to Kız Kulesi by bus
- 14 marbella spain
- 15 Need advice on 2 week Greece itinerary
- 16 Barcelona restaurants
- 17 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 18 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 19 Trains
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 22 malaga to madrid train ?
- 23 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 24 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 25 What American foods do Europeans love?