I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 5 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 11 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 12 Heli Tour
- 13 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 16 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Tight Planning?
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 25 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please