I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 9 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 19 Germany in December 2015
- 20 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 21 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 22 Vegan in Germany?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 biking tours in Italy?