I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 3 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 4 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 5 Recommend a tour company?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 8 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 9 Skiing in Austria?
- 10 Arles as a base?
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome