I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 20 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city