I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 4 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 5 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 6 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 Lake Maggiore
- 12 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 13 Bootcut jeans
- 14 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 15 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 16 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 17 Amsterdam Transit
- 18 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 19 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 UK train question
- 22 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 25 Day Trip near Paris