I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 4 Southern Italy without a Car
- 5 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 6 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 9 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 11 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 12 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 13 Visit to Bath and London england
- 14 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 15 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 16 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 17 Tour Company in Russia
- 18 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 19 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 20 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 10 days in England
- 23 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 24 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip