I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 3 weeks in Sicily
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 10 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 11 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 12 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Fabulous Palermo
- 15 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 16 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 19 Portugal in January
- 20 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 23 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 24 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 25 Naxos in May