I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whici part of the Pyreness is the most scenic part to visit in January?
- 2 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 3 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 4 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 5 What area of Venice to stay?
- 6 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 7 Norway and Netherlands
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 10 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 11 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 12 Tips for traveling in Iceland
- 13 la spezia vs. levanto
- 14 Foligno Quintana 2015
- 15 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 16 Amsterdam and beyond
- 17 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 18 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 19 Travel help laundary
- 20 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 21 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 22 Paris food tours?
- 23 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 24 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 25 Puglia and Matera