I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 3 days in Rome
- 4 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 5 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 6 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Akrotiri Tours
- 9 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 10 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 14 Rome tram update...
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 17 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 18 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 21 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 22 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 23 week in calabria
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!