I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 3 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 4 One Way... trust or bust?
- 5 Portugal trains
- 6 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 7 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 8 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 9 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 13 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 16 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 17 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 18 Walking GPS?
- 19 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 20 Cost of Van from CDG
- 21 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 22 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 23 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 24 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 25 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland