I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 2 Forints or Euros?
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 5 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 6 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 7 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 8 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 hotel in Prague
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 Overnight Layover -London
- 13 Old European currency
- 14 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 15 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 16 Another Visit to London
- 17 Three days in Athens
- 18 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 19 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 20 Air France / Delta flight to Europe comfort upgrade
- 21 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 22 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 23 London-Paris solo trip
- 24 3 days Venice to Paris
- 25 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking