I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Weekend in Norfolk
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 St Germain
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Cotswold Churches
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 11 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 Best beach town in Italy?
- 25 Burgundy in May