I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 4 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 5 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 8 4-6 weeks
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 16 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 17 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report