I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 19 My itinerary for Greece
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland