I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 4 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 5 Help with a small island in Greece
- 6 things in Rhonda
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 14 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 where to buy a LV bag?
- 17 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 18 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 19 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?