I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip From London
- 2 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 3 Puglia and Matera
- 4 London/Newcastle trip
- 5 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 6 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 9 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 10 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 11 Cinque Terre
- 12 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 13 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 14 Venice: Shopping Question
- 15 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 16 French towns in autumn
- 17 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 18 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 19 French countryside/wine country
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 Norway in August
- 22 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 A wonderful month in France
- 25 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords