I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 2 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 3 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 4 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 5 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 6 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 7 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 11 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 12 Grad Schools in London?
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 17 Cotswolds first time
- 18 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 19 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 23 Day trips from Bologna
- 24 First Trip to Europe
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago