I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 7 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 8 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 11 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 12 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 13 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 14 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 15 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 16 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 17 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 18 Lycian Way
- 19 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 20 Rental Car in Paris
- 21 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 22 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 23 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast