I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 4 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 5 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 9 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 10 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 11 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 12 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 I'm in a funk
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 21 Bike touring in France
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Things to do near Nice
- 24 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 25 Amsterdam vs Prague