I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 May get together in Paris
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 5 Madrid/Lisbon
- 6 Day trips from Florence
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 9 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 21 Oporto
- 22 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 23 Perugia
- 24 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 25 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre