I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 2 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 3 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 4 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 5 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 6 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 7 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 8 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 9 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 10 Turkey - Live report
- 11 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 12 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 13 Hotels in old Rome
- 14 Wish me luck please
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 19 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 20 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 21 British Royals
- 22 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 23 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 24 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 25 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?