I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Educate me about Munich
- 2 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 3 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 4 3 days in the Algarve - May
- 5 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 6 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 7 Is Capri worth going to?
- 8 Madrid in 2 Days
- 9 Hotels in Paris
- 10 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 11 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 12 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 13 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 14 Which City with Paris
- 15 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 16 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 17 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 18 Paris transport
- 19 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 20 Suggestions for Italy Itinerary in late October
- 21 Paris in April
- 22 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 23 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 24 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 25 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?