I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 5 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 6 Vigo Spain????
- 7 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 10 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 11 Visiting Zurich
- 12 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 13 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 14 Christmas in Spain
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Train travel to and from Paris
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 Zadar or Sibenik
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 21 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 22 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 23 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 24 Driving in Italy
- 25 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning