I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 2 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Vacation in Great Britain
- 5 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 7 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Info about Poland
- 14 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 Barcelona question
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 23 Interesting places to visit
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 Short Spain Trip - questions