I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 4 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 5 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 6 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 7 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 8 Token of thanks!
- 9 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 10 Favorite things to do in London
- 11 Interested In Coach Passes
- 12 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 13 3 days in Bordeaux
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 16 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 17 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 18 4 days in lake region
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 21 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 22 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 23 7 countries in a month
- 24 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 25 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia