I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 3 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 4 Switzerland help...?
- 5 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 8 London to Paris by train
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 4 weeks in the UK
- 18 Granada
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers