I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Itinerary Help
- 6 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 9 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 10 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 11 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 12 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 13 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 14 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Portugal with large family
- 23 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 24 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread