I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 London hotel
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 hotels in Seville