I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 3 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 4 Shipping Prosecco
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 9 Your favourite places in Bath
- 10 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Italy and Croatia
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 Lakes District UK
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Italy 14 days
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?