I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 4 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 7 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 Arc de Triumph Question
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 13 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 14 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 15 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 16 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 19 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 20 Paris November 2014
- 21 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 22 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy