I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Chills Post : Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 HP 24*7
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 Iceland trip report!
- 11 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 17 Couscous
- 18 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 19 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 20 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 Denmark or Sweden?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants