I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 4 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 5 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 12 nights in Greek islands
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 10 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 14 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 15 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 16 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 17 Pousadas in Portugal
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Antiques shopping Rome
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 Scotland Trip Planning
- 22 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 23 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 24 Paris food tours?
- 25 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location