I am trying to get ideas on planning a SAFE, fun adventure for my daughter and her friend. This will be her high school graduation present. They want to go for around 14 days in late June/early July.
Areas that they would like to see: London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Venice, Munich
I know it is alot but they probably won't be able to hit all of them. At least the first 4.
Looking for ideas on ways to travel (which trains), places to go and see and try to get the most out of the trip. Inexpensive hotels near the main parts of the city that won;t cost an arm and a leg so they can easily get around (walking).
My biggest concern is their safety with 2 young girls traveleing by themselves!!
Thank you for your great insight. It is greatly appreciated
Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny in early October?
- 2 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 6 Two Days in Prague
- 7 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 8 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 9 Schengen Visa
- 10 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 11 Alterations to night trains routes
- 12 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 london in 2.5 days
- 15 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 18 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 19 London GTG late September?
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 22 Florence Hotel Advice
- 23 Escargot
- 24 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal