We've been to Ireland 12 long years ago. We loved what we were able to do then, but this time we want to drive ourselves for the most part.
We have tickets to fly in and out of Dublin. We are going 30 March through 17 April. We will spend the first four (or so) days of arrival in Dublin, seeing some things we saw before (Trinity) some things we didn't, and taking the DART to the seaside towns (haven't decided on which one). Maybe another day trip to Wicklow?
We'll then take the train to Cork and pick up a car there. We are hoping to book through homeaway or another type of service like that, to have a self catering set up. Stay in the Cork area for four days??? Is a day trip from there to Dingle realistic? We'll not be doing Blarney, nor the Ring of Kerry as those were done before (well, I didn't do Blarney, and I have no intention of doing it now!) and we don't really want to repeat too much from before.
We'd like to drive along the Wild Atlantic Way, heading north. Stopping and staying in Galway? Maybe Doolin as we can do a Cliffs of Moher walk? We'd thought of visiting the Aran Islands (well, one) and wondered about seeing the Cliffs of Moher from a place other than the toursity bit? Is there a ferry to an island that would provide that experience, or some other recommendation?
We'd like to get as far north as Sligo, and return the car there (yes, I know that's more costly than returning it to Cork). Then, take a train to Dublin, where we'd then take a train to Belfast and do a little tour (shudder, but we really don't want to miss the Giants Causeway) to the GC. There is an overnight tour that provides for a hotel in Belfast. Then, back to Dublin and fly home.
What we are having problems with is understanding how long we should stay in one place. I know that some of those self catering places require minimum nights for stays, so that is part of it.
So, please? Your thoughts, your expert recommendations, your help!!!
Thank you! KD
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 핸드폰 추가 결제▷℃⅍h'8282.'×ⓨẑ▷핸드폰소액결제 대출
- 2 ♥℃⅍h'8282.'×ⓨẑ♥휴대폰소액
- 3 소액 결제 현금화 방법※C@$h '8282'.XψZ.※핸드폰소액 대출
- 4 소액결제⊥©@§h' 8282.'×¥₴⊥소액결제현금화방법
- 5 ψC@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎψ해피머니상품권 현금교환ψ핸드폰 소액
- 6 핸드폰대출✖©@§h' 8282.'×¥₴✖스마트폰 소액결제
- 7 핸드폰 소액결제 현금화||C@$h '8282'.XψZ.||휴대폰소액
- 8 소액 결제 현금화 방법♥C@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎ♥해피머니상품권
- 9 핸드폰 추가 결제 ◙C@$h '8282'.XψZ. ◙해피머니상품권 현금교환
- 10 My Topic Title소액결제 대출⊥℃⅍h'8282.'×ⓨẑ⊥상품권매입
- 11 상품권소액결제✣ȻȺ⒮ℋ'8282.'Ẍƴɀ✣상품권현금화
- 12 SK핸드폰 추가결제//C@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎ//핸드폰소액 대출
- 13 소액결제/©@§h' 8282.'×¥₴/스마트폰 소액 결제
- 14 ▷©@§h' 8282.'×¥₴▷SK폰 추가결제
- 15 소액결재현금화りC@$h '8282'.ᶍψᶎり컬쳐문화상품권
- 16 컬쳐문화상품권 현금교환♡©@§h' 8282.'×¥₴♡휴대폰소액결제사이트
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 19 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 20 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 21 Hilton CPH no loner
- 22 Cornwall UK
- 23 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 24 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 25 French Wedding