I wud like to give you some basic information about my holiday..
We are planning our honeymoon. The dates that we have decided is from Feb 22-Mar 2. After browsing through lot of forums, I have decided to visit Barcelona and Madrid for 3 days each and we are not decided how to utilise remaining 3 days. Whether we should go for Paris or Nice (along with Monte Carlo) or visit some other city of Spain.
We are not really too much interested in Museums, history. Mainly we want to visit Sightseeing, Natural Landscapes, etc. We are from Mumbai, India. Switzerland wud have the ideal choice. But we decided against it due to chilling weather.
Itenerary that We have decided :
Feb 22-24 : Paris/Nice/Spainish city other than MAdrid or BArcelona
(THIS WE ARE NOT ABLE TO DECIDE)
Feb 25-Feb 27 : Barcelona
Feb 28-Mar 2 : MAdrid and then fly back home.
We would really appreciate your opinions and advice which can help us to decide how to utilise these 3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 First Trip to Paris
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 Guide in Russia
- 8 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 9 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 10 Train travel
- 11 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 12 B&Bs in Ireland
- 13 travel fan 220v?
- 14 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 15 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 24 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 25 Zadar or Sibenik
Need help planning 3 days(out of 9) for Honeymoon in February