I am planning a surprise trip for my husband's 33rd birthday to Europe in May.
Wish list : Paris city, Interlaken & Mount Titlis Switzerland, Venice & Rome. anything else are fantastic bonuses.
We have a total of 22days, starting from 2nd May 2016.
I am at total lost as to where to start planning.
Transportation wise, I would love for us to experience both train and driveing in Europe.
I am open to suggestion of flying in from Paris or Rome. Although since he really really really wanted to visit the colosseum, I am hoping we can land in Rome and see it first.
For starter, can please help to suggest what transportation to take to which city? where do we drive and where does it make better sense to take train or even another flight?
He usually plan our trips so any help I can get to plan is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden