I am planning a surprise trip for my husband's 33rd birthday to Europe in May.
Wish list : Paris city, Interlaken & Mount Titlis Switzerland, Venice & Rome. anything else are fantastic bonuses.
We have a total of 22days, starting from 2nd May 2016.
I am at total lost as to where to start planning.
Transportation wise, I would love for us to experience both train and driveing in Europe.
I am open to suggestion of flying in from Paris or Rome. Although since he really really really wanted to visit the colosseum, I am hoping we can land in Rome and see it first.
For starter, can please help to suggest what transportation to take to which city? where do we drive and where does it make better sense to take train or even another flight?
He usually plan our trips so any help I can get to plan is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Iceland in 7 days.
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Luggage Storage
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 18 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 19 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Summer Travel order