I am planning a surprise trip for my husband's 33rd birthday to Europe in May.
Wish list : Paris city, Interlaken & Mount Titlis Switzerland, Venice & Rome. anything else are fantastic bonuses.
We have a total of 22days, starting from 2nd May 2016.
I am at total lost as to where to start planning.
Transportation wise, I would love for us to experience both train and driveing in Europe.
I am open to suggestion of flying in from Paris or Rome. Although since he really really really wanted to visit the colosseum, I am hoping we can land in Rome and see it first.
For starter, can please help to suggest what transportation to take to which city? where do we drive and where does it make better sense to take train or even another flight?
He usually plan our trips so any help I can get to plan is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 3 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Cambridge in May
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 8 Dog friendly hotels
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 19 Killarney
- 20 Walking itinerary in England?
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations