I am planning to visit Switzerland on last week of March 2015 for 6 days. I am traveling with my husband and kid(6yrs old). (will take swiz family pass for 5 days).
Day 1 - We will reach at 12pm in zurich by train after our trip from paris. On that day we will do some siteseeing (near train station) in zurich and then take a train to lucerne at 3pm, after checkin hotel, planning see Dying Lion and Chapel Bridge is it possible?(both the places are within one km from our hotel) [stay in lucerne]
Day 2 - Morning we will do a trip to mt.titlis. afternoon comback to lucerne and take a boat ride in the lake, also see other sideseeing in lucerne, transport museum and ?? if any other please suggest. Evening take a train to interlaken or lauterbrunnen and checkin hotel. [stay in interlaken/lauterbrunnen]
Day 3 - morning visit bern, bernese oberland, trummelbach falls and Rhinefalls (possible?) [stay in interlaken/lauterbrunnen]
Day 4 - Jungfraujoch , and lake thun. evening take a train to Montreux (checkin hotel) [stay in Montreux]
Day 5 - morning visit Chateau de Chillon and chocolate factory any other suggestion here? [stay in Montreux]
Day 6 - morning train to geneva, visit few attraction like lake geneva and things near to train station and at night leave to venice,italy
Kindly suggest on my itinerary if its okay or am I rushing too much. Please tell me if I can add something to this or should i cut down something?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport question
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 7 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 Imbros Gorge
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 13 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 14 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 19 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 23 How the kids age calculated
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?