My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 4 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 5 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 6 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 7 Uk visa processing time
- 8 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 9 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 10 NZ Passport validity
- 11 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 12 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 13 Uk visa
- 14 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 15 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 16 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 17 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 18 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 19 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 20 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 21 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 22 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 23 Porto to Salamanca
- 24 Trip to Italy
- 25 Classical Music Concert in Vienna