My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 Southern France
- 9 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 14 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Public transport from Ostuni
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 21 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany