My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Airbnb
- 4 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 9 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 10 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 11 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 19 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 20 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 21 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 British Honeymoon!