My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Street food in Turkey
- 3 Spain Questions
- 4 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Mont St Michel
- 8 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 11 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Dublin Hostels
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice