My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Schengen Visa Rules
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 9 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 15 Museums in Berlin
- 16 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 17 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 23 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne