My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 4 Majorca - where to stay?
- 5 Basel - Day Trip
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 12 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 13 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 14 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag