My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 2 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 3 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Santorini
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 19 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend