My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 3 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 4 London GTG late September?
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Amsterdam
- 12 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 13 Best day trips from Paris
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Sunny September Trip Report
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Norway Advice
- 21 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 22 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk