My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
- 1 Best area to stay in Rome
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 3 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 4 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Crete in April
- 7 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 8 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 9 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 10 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 11 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 14 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 15 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 18 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 19 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 20 river cruise choice
- 21 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 22 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 23 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Train Passes