My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 where to stay in Germany
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Theater in London
- 14 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 19 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 22 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 25 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)