My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 2 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 3 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 7 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 Airport to Piraeus
- 10 Train to Airport in Venice
- 11 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 12 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 15 Questions for my German friends
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 20 Foie gras, redux
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 Dublin Tour Companies
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations