My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
- 1 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 2 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 3 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 4 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 5 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 10 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 11 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 12 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 13 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 14 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 15 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 16 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 17 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 20 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 21 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 24 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 25 Stop over in France