My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
- 1 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 2 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 3 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 4 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 5 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 6 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 7 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 8 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 9 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 10 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 11 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 13 Climbing Snowdon
- 14 Zee Best
- 15 river cruise choice
- 16 pier in Copenhagen
- 17 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 18 Rome apartment
- 19 Paros or Naxos?
- 20 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 21 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 22 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 23 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Prague Hotels -Old Town