My husband and I are traveling to London, my first time, not my husbands, to visit our daughter studying abroad and living in the Marleybone area. We are going for 9 days at the end of March. We need advice on a hotel to stay in. We like pretty upscale hotels. We also would love recommendations for great restaurants. We want to plan a day trip with a driver. Maybe to Cottswalds or any other suggestions??I know my daughter has already gone to Stonehenge so that's out as she will not want to go again. I also was told that there are cool walking tours of graffitti art. Does anyone know anything about that and which tour to go on? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Need help on trip to London in March/April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 2 Tipping in the UK
- 3 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 4 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 5 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 6 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 7 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 8 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 9 Europe in December for 10 days
- 10 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 11 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 12 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 20 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 21 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 24 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years