I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!
- 1 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 2 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 3 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Prague Itinerary
- 6 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 9 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Car rental Italy
- 15 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 16 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 17 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 18 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 22 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 23 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 24 Best area for wine and which one?
- 25 Time Out London - is there a replacement?