I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!
- 1 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 2 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 3 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 4 insider tours in berlin
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 11 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 12 Paris in August with family
- 13 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 14 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 15 which cities in umbria to visit
- 16 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 17 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 18 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 19 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 20 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 21 Hallwag maps
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 25 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered: