I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 What about Basque Country?
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 8 Amsterdam Hotel
- 9 Amsterdam vs. France
- 10 Ireland ToDo
- 11 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 European Championship
- 14 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 23 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!