I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 4 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 5 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 6 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 7 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 8 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 9 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 10 To Hampton Court Palace
- 11 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 12 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 13 London-Paris solo trip
- 14 Northern Spain
- 15 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 venice to lucca by car
- 18 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 19 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 20 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 21 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 22 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 23 Dublin to Dingle?
- 24 Need advice on transportation
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!