I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 2 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Visiting Zurich
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 7 Andalucia Spain
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Valencia Spain
- 13 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 14 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 15 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 Porto in January
- 23 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 24 Rome Water Shortage
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!