I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 CDG airport
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 11 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 12 14 nights in Europe
- 13 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Portugal itinerary help
- 16 Munich
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 First time in France
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!