I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Barcelona
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 Ste Remy France
- 4 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 What are the best places to see in England
- 19 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 20 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 21 destination wedding
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium