I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 종류 사이트——¶⁄ GUD48.ZE.AM ⁄¶ —— 종류 사이트
- 2 골드레이스 사이트——¶⁄ GUD48.ZE.AM ⁄¶ —— 골드레이스 사이트
- 3 부산레이스 사이트——¶⁄ GUD48.ZE.AM ⁄¶ —— 부산레이스 사이트
- 4 개츠비카지노★【★VOT7。COM★】★슬롯머신강원랜드【카지노블랙잭】
- 5 서울레이스 사이트——¶⁄ GUD48.ZE.AM ⁄¶ —— 서울레이스
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 8 Best of Norway
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Place to stay
- 16 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 17 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 18 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 19 London advice
- 20 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 21 Another Question re Scotland
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Valencia, Spain
- 25 London, Glasgow, and ?
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!