I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 3 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 4 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 9 Amalfi coast
- 10 Rome Rental Car
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 15 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 italy itinerary
- 18 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 19 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 20 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 21 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 22 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 23 5 Days in Corsica
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 25 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!