I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 2 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 Piazza Navona
- 5 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 6 Berlin to Barcelona
- 7 Venice at Christmas
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 10 Rhine River
- 11 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 12 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 13 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 14 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 15 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 16 Macedonia, Greece
- 17 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 18 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 19 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 20 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 21 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 22 Breakfast: London
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 The highlands
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!