I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 2 Private transportation
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 6 A week in Burgundy
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 11 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 12 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 17 Safety concerns?
- 18 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 19 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 20 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 21 Global Travel Warning...
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Oct vs Nov for Greece
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!