I am planning a backpacking trip with a friend after a family holiday in south of france.
We are two girls travelling alone and need to travel on budget. Please could you give some advice on the places im planning to visit in italy and is the time at each place enough? Or recommend other places to see?
To be honest, I dont really know what there are to see in these places, or how much the B & B's are.nor can I get trains to all these places. many thanks if you could help
Day 1 - leave Nice, France, possibly train to Genoa, Italy. stay overnight
Day 2 - spend a day in Genoa
Day 3 - Get a train/bus? to Cinque terre, stay over night
Day 4- Whole day in cinque terre
Day 5- Spend day in cinque terre, leave at night to La spezia
day 6- whole day bat La spezia, night leave for Bologna
day 7 - Bologna
day 8 Leave for verona
day 9 verona
day 10- flight bk to UK.
Is it possible?
are all these places easy to get around by public transport or foot?
many thanks guys
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 Day trips from Uzes
- 7 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 8 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 9 Visiting the Black Forest
- 10 Barcelona to Morocco
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Laundry - Ireland?
- 13 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 14 AVE train tickets questions.
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
need help on this italy backp[acking itinery pleaseeeeeee!!!!!