My husband & I and a few relatives ( 8 adults total) are going to a wedding in Saignon . We have been trying to decide on where to stay . My husband & i personally want to stay in Avignon since it's convenient to public transportation. We intend to tour around Provence and perhaps rent a car for the wedding day . Someone suggested Apt as it is closer to Saignon. Please help us decide us none of us have been to this part of France.
Just FYI, most of them are going back to Paris 4 days after the wedding. My husband & i & another couple are planning on taking the train to Northern Spain. We all would love to tour Provence while we are there.
Also, our port of entry is Charles de Gaulles airport & planning on taking TGV to avignon.
Thanks & appreciate any help / suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 days in Florence
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 6 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 11 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 12 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 13 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 16 Windsor Castle
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 20 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 23 4 nights in Sardinia
- 24 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 25 help deciding between 2 itineraries!