My husband & I and a few relatives ( 8 adults total) are going to a wedding in Saignon . We have been trying to decide on where to stay . My husband & i personally want to stay in Avignon since it's convenient to public transportation. We intend to tour around Provence and perhaps rent a car for the wedding day . Someone suggested Apt as it is closer to Saignon. Please help us decide us none of us have been to this part of France.
Just FYI, most of them are going back to Paris 4 days after the wedding. My husband & i & another couple are planning on taking the train to Northern Spain. We all would love to tour Provence while we are there.
Also, our port of entry is Charles de Gaulles airport & planning on taking TGV to avignon.
Thanks & appreciate any help / suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Happy birthday ATM
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 2 days in Lugano area
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!