My husband & I and a few relatives ( 8 adults total) are going to a wedding in Saignon . We have been trying to decide on where to stay . My husband & i personally want to stay in Avignon since it's convenient to public transportation. We intend to tour around Provence and perhaps rent a car for the wedding day . Someone suggested Apt as it is closer to Saignon. Please help us decide us none of us have been to this part of France.
Just FYI, most of them are going back to Paris 4 days after the wedding. My husband & i & another couple are planning on taking the train to Northern Spain. We all would love to tour Provence while we are there.
Also, our port of entry is Charles de Gaulles airport & planning on taking TGV to avignon.
Thanks & appreciate any help / suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 4 Athens
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices