My husband & I and a few relatives ( 8 adults total) are going to a wedding in Saignon . We have been trying to decide on where to stay . My husband & i personally want to stay in Avignon since it's convenient to public transportation. We intend to tour around Provence and perhaps rent a car for the wedding day . Someone suggested Apt as it is closer to Saignon. Please help us decide us none of us have been to this part of France.
Just FYI, most of them are going back to Paris 4 days after the wedding. My husband & i & another couple are planning on taking the train to Northern Spain. We all would love to tour Provence while we are there.
Also, our port of entry is Charles de Gaulles airport & planning on taking TGV to avignon.
Thanks & appreciate any help / suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 2 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 3 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Day trip ideas
- 20 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 23 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 roaming Prague...but for how long?