My husband & I and a few relatives ( 8 adults total) are going to a wedding in Saignon . We have been trying to decide on where to stay . My husband & i personally want to stay in Avignon since it's convenient to public transportation. We intend to tour around Provence and perhaps rent a car for the wedding day . Someone suggested Apt as it is closer to Saignon. Please help us decide us none of us have been to this part of France.
Just FYI, most of them are going back to Paris 4 days after the wedding. My husband & i & another couple are planning on taking the train to Northern Spain. We all would love to tour Provence while we are there.
Also, our port of entry is Charles de Gaulles airport & planning on taking TGV to avignon.
Thanks & appreciate any help / suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 3 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 7 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 8 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 9 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Norway Honeymoon
- 14 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 15 Schengen Rule
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip