I have plan an itinerary but I wasn't sure is it just right or it's too tight? My brother and I are planning a trip to Europe and Italy this coming April 2016. I need some kind hearted soul to help me with this itinerary or at least your opinion on how I should go about. Your advise is very much appreciated.
Here is my plan :
April 9, 2016 Arrived in LONDON ( 1 night in London )
April 10, 2016 LONDON to ROME ( 3 nights in Rome )
April 13, 2016 ROME to FLORENCE - arriving Florence at night, practically 3 full days in Florence ( 4 nights in Florence )
April 17, 2016 FLORENCE to VENICE ( 1 night in Venice )
April 18, 2016 VENICE to PARIS - night train arriving Paris next morning ( 4 nights in Paris )
April 23, 2016 PARIS to AMSTERDAM ( 3 nights in Amsterdam )
April 27, 2016 AMSTERTDAM to LONDON ( 5 nights in London )
What do you people think? Is it too rush??
Please leave your comment. I appreciate very much because it's our very first trip and we want it to be right. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Train travel to and from Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!