I have plan an itinerary but I wasn't sure is it just right or it's too tight? My brother and I are planning a trip to Europe and Italy this coming April 2016. I need some kind hearted soul to help me with this itinerary or at least your opinion on how I should go about. Your advise is very much appreciated.
Here is my plan :
April 9, 2016 Arrived in LONDON ( 1 night in London )
April 10, 2016 LONDON to ROME ( 3 nights in Rome )
April 13, 2016 ROME to FLORENCE - arriving Florence at night, practically 3 full days in Florence ( 4 nights in Florence )
April 17, 2016 FLORENCE to VENICE ( 1 night in Venice )
April 18, 2016 VENICE to PARIS - night train arriving Paris next morning ( 4 nights in Paris )
April 23, 2016 PARIS to AMSTERDAM ( 3 nights in Amsterdam )
April 27, 2016 AMSTERTDAM to LONDON ( 5 nights in London )
What do you people think? Is it too rush??
Please leave your comment. I appreciate very much because it's our very first trip and we want it to be right. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 동영상 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 3 ATM
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 7 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 alcazar question and seville advice
- 19 Bernese Oberland
- 20 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 21 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 22 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 25 Threat Level in UK