My hubby and I are planning our honeymoon trip to iceland during December and one of the attractions my hubby wish to go is the ice cave.
However, we were told by the guides that the meeting point will either be at Fagurhólsmýri or the glacier lagoon. So for us to head to the meeting point from Reykjavik, the guides mentioned we have to arrange our own transport which are take the public transport (heard that the buses are irregular and bad during winters) or drive (we are not renting a car as we do not know how to drive)
So can anyone of you please advice me on which other alternative methods we can take? I thought of hiring a freelance driver to drive us to the meeting location and back and fro but heard that this method is not common.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 2 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 3 Where to stay in Umbria
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 Tattoos in Italy
- 7 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 8 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 9 Charming areas to explore in London
- 10 Another Question re Scotland
- 11 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 12 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 13 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 16 Restaurants
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 19 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 20 Confused on which train pass
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 23 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 24 Gap of Dunloe
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London