My hubby and I are planning our honeymoon trip to iceland during December and one of the attractions my hubby wish to go is the ice cave.
However, we were told by the guides that the meeting point will either be at Fagurhólsmýri or the glacier lagoon. So for us to head to the meeting point from Reykjavik, the guides mentioned we have to arrange our own transport which are take the public transport (heard that the buses are irregular and bad during winters) or drive (we are not renting a car as we do not know how to drive)
So can anyone of you please advice me on which other alternative methods we can take? I thought of hiring a freelance driver to drive us to the meeting location and back and fro but heard that this method is not common.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ali
- 2 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 3 Christmas Week in London
- 4 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 5 Drinks in Spain
- 6 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 7 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 8 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 11 12 days europe
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Too much for one day?
- 15 Travel WiFi - France
- 16 Italy for the first time
- 17 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 18 RFID Protection
- 19 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Germany and Austria trip report
- 21 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 22 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 23 London Itinerary and Questions
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 3 days to spend in europe