My hubby and I are planning our honeymoon trip to iceland during December and one of the attractions my hubby wish to go is the ice cave.
However, we were told by the guides that the meeting point will either be at Fagurhólsmýri or the glacier lagoon. So for us to head to the meeting point from Reykjavik, the guides mentioned we have to arrange our own transport which are take the public transport (heard that the buses are irregular and bad during winters) or drive (we are not renting a car as we do not know how to drive)
So can anyone of you please advice me on which other alternative methods we can take? I thought of hiring a freelance driver to drive us to the meeting location and back and fro but heard that this method is not common.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 바다낚시 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 다리다리시스템 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 CASH OR CARD?
- 6 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Help on ancient history route