My hubby and I are planning our honeymoon trip to iceland during December and one of the attractions my hubby wish to go is the ice cave.
However, we were told by the guides that the meeting point will either be at Fagurhólsmýri or the glacier lagoon. So for us to head to the meeting point from Reykjavik, the guides mentioned we have to arrange our own transport which are take the public transport (heard that the buses are irregular and bad during winters) or drive (we are not renting a car as we do not know how to drive)
So can anyone of you please advice me on which other alternative methods we can take? I thought of hiring a freelance driver to drive us to the meeting location and back and fro but heard that this method is not common.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 5 Piedmont as a destination
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...