My hubby and I are planning our honeymoon trip to iceland during December and one of the attractions my hubby wish to go is the ice cave.
However, we were told by the guides that the meeting point will either be at Fagurhólsmýri or the glacier lagoon. So for us to head to the meeting point from Reykjavik, the guides mentioned we have to arrange our own transport which are take the public transport (heard that the buses are irregular and bad during winters) or drive (we are not renting a car as we do not know how to drive)
So can anyone of you please advice me on which other alternative methods we can take? I thought of hiring a freelance driver to drive us to the meeting location and back and fro but heard that this method is not common.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Two days in Rome
- 7 Classical Tour of Albania
- 8 First visit to London
- 9 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 10 Anniversary trip to France
- 11 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 12 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 23 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip