This is my second posting on my trip planning to Spain. After spending 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Granada, I'm planning to hire a car from Granada to drive to Sevilla. The purpose is to see White Villages and by evening reach Sevilla.
Could someone help me in deciding which of the white villages are worth seeing and the route I've to take? It is greatly appreciated if I can get some advice from really-helpful fodoriites. I'm travelling with my wife and 2 kids aged 12 and 6, both girls. And they love countryside.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 5 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 8 Italy Trip Report
- 9 One day in milan
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 13 Transportation Question Italy
- 14 London Restaurants
- 15 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 16 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!