This is my second posting on my trip planning to Spain. After spending 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Granada, I'm planning to hire a car from Granada to drive to Sevilla. The purpose is to see White Villages and by evening reach Sevilla.
Could someone help me in deciding which of the white villages are worth seeing and the route I've to take? It is greatly appreciated if I can get some advice from really-helpful fodoriites. I'm travelling with my wife and 2 kids aged 12 and 6, both girls. And they love countryside.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 Creative@: norton Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800.:681:.7208 norton 24*7
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 5 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Naples + Walking Tour
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 14 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 15 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 16 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 17 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 18 Venice gondola ride
- 19 Paris and Normandy
- 20 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 23 London and Normandy
- 24 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 25 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?