This is my second posting on my trip planning to Spain. After spending 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Granada, I'm planning to hire a car from Granada to drive to Sevilla. The purpose is to see White Villages and by evening reach Sevilla.
Could someone help me in deciding which of the white villages are worth seeing and the route I've to take? It is greatly appreciated if I can get some advice from really-helpful fodoriites. I'm travelling with my wife and 2 kids aged 12 and 6, both girls. And they love countryside.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 2 Vigo Spain????
- 3 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 6 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 SURPRISE TRIP
- 10 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 14 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 15 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 23 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 24 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 25 Help with Spain Itinerary