This is my second posting on my trip planning to Spain. After spending 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Granada, I'm planning to hire a car from Granada to drive to Sevilla. The purpose is to see White Villages and by evening reach Sevilla.
Could someone help me in deciding which of the white villages are worth seeing and the route I've to take? It is greatly appreciated if I can get some advice from really-helpful fodoriites. I'm travelling with my wife and 2 kids aged 12 and 6, both girls. And they love countryside.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017