This is my second posting on my trip planning to Spain. After spending 3 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Granada, I'm planning to hire a car from Granada to drive to Sevilla. The purpose is to see White Villages and by evening reach Sevilla.
Could someone help me in deciding which of the white villages are worth seeing and the route I've to take? It is greatly appreciated if I can get some advice from really-helpful fodoriites. I'm travelling with my wife and 2 kids aged 12 and 6, both girls. And they love countryside.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 14 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 15 car for four adults and four bikes
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 21 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 22 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 23 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 24 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions