I have a quick question, going to Rome with my wife and we are staying there for 12 nights, 2 of those nights which we are going to spend in Paris. My question is how much money should I expect to waste on a trip with this duration. We are both in our early 20's and love going to bars and trying a lot of different food...I also don't expect to be using taxis since im already pretty familiar with European Metros.
Need help on 2 week vacation to Rome.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 2 first european holiday itinery
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 13 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 14 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Florence in October
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris