We leave to Greece in a week and can't believe we are finally going !!
We are spending 5 nights and 6 days in Crete. We are flying into Crete from Athens on Aug 22nd and we reach at 5:30 pm.
We are staying in Chania, in Old town (a Villa).
We are there from Aug 22nd to Aug 27th. We leave on 27th morning to Santorini.
So far, the only scheduled trip is on Aug 24th , which the whole day to Knossos Palace & Archaeological Museum Tour .
So, we have 3 days in Crete (Aug 23, 25, and 26th).
We want to visit beaches, some nice drive with spectacular vistas and we also want to visit Rhythymnon village.
What are our options ?
According to my research, here is what I came up with: Beaches : Marathi, Elafonissi,and Balos. I also read about Sfakia and Imbros gorge, Vamos Village and Loutro village.
We are traveling with 2 kids (13 and 10) and I know they would love to do beach if possible every day.
Can you advice how can we make the most for these 3 days ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Azores
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 9 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 10 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 15 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 16 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Day trip ideas