We leave to Greece in a week and can't believe we are finally going !!
We are spending 5 nights and 6 days in Crete. We are flying into Crete from Athens on Aug 22nd and we reach at 5:30 pm.
We are staying in Chania, in Old town (a Villa).
We are there from Aug 22nd to Aug 27th. We leave on 27th morning to Santorini.
So far, the only scheduled trip is on Aug 24th , which the whole day to Knossos Palace & Archaeological Museum Tour .
So, we have 3 days in Crete (Aug 23, 25, and 26th).
We want to visit beaches, some nice drive with spectacular vistas and we also want to visit Rhythymnon village.
What are our options ?
According to my research, here is what I came up with: Beaches : Marathi, Elafonissi,and Balos. I also read about Sfakia and Imbros gorge, Vamos Village and Loutro village.
We are traveling with 2 kids (13 and 10) and I know they would love to do beach if possible every day.
Can you advice how can we make the most for these 3 days ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg