We leave to Greece in a week and can't believe we are finally going !!
We are spending 5 nights and 6 days in Crete. We are flying into Crete from Athens on Aug 22nd and we reach at 5:30 pm.
We are staying in Chania, in Old town (a Villa).
We are there from Aug 22nd to Aug 27th. We leave on 27th morning to Santorini.
So far, the only scheduled trip is on Aug 24th , which the whole day to Knossos Palace & Archaeological Museum Tour .
So, we have 3 days in Crete (Aug 23, 25, and 26th).
We want to visit beaches, some nice drive with spectacular vistas and we also want to visit Rhythymnon village.
What are our options ?
According to my research, here is what I came up with: Beaches : Marathi, Elafonissi,and Balos. I also read about Sfakia and Imbros gorge, Vamos Village and Loutro village.
We are traveling with 2 kids (13 and 10) and I know they would love to do beach if possible every day.
Can you advice how can we make the most for these 3 days ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208ROADRUNNERTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days