We leave to Greece in a week and can't believe we are finally going !!
We are spending 5 nights and 6 days in Crete. We are flying into Crete from Athens on Aug 22nd and we reach at 5:30 pm.
We are staying in Chania, in Old town (a Villa).
We are there from Aug 22nd to Aug 27th. We leave on 27th morning to Santorini.
So far, the only scheduled trip is on Aug 24th , which the whole day to Knossos Palace & Archaeological Museum Tour .
So, we have 3 days in Crete (Aug 23, 25, and 26th).
We want to visit beaches, some nice drive with spectacular vistas and we also want to visit Rhythymnon village.
What are our options ?
According to my research, here is what I came up with: Beaches : Marathi, Elafonissi,and Balos. I also read about Sfakia and Imbros gorge, Vamos Village and Loutro village.
We are traveling with 2 kids (13 and 10) and I know they would love to do beach if possible every day.
Can you advice how can we make the most for these 3 days ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 2 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 3 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 7 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 8 Lyon france-- rental car
- 9 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 10 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 16 Greece mainland and islands
- 17 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 20 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 23 Oyster card?
- 24 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler