I could really use some help here. We are a group of 7-9 who will spend a few days in Tuscany after our cruise, which ends in Civitavecchia, port for Rome, in November 2014.
We would like to take the train from the port to the town in which we will base for our visit.
We are open to going anywhere in Tuscany, as long as I can spend a day picking olives somewhere (on my bucket list!). Prefer relaxed sightseeing, and wine tasting
Prefer to fly home from Rome, as flights have fewer stops, and would like to be able to take the train back to the airport
Have resigned ourselves to needing car rental, but perhaps not for the entire visit ?
Possible to take the train to our destination city and pick up cars for a day or two for day trips?
Are we better off renting a house or staying in a B&B?
Any suggestions on which town we should base ourselves in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트》인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia