Thank you so much for reading this and replying. Your valuable suggestions are much appreciated.
I am planning for Europe trip from 5th September to 14th September. Is it right time to visit Swiss. Please help me out.
My itinerary goes like this
I am confused whether I should fly to Lucerne from Paris or take train. If the train journey from Paris to Lucerne is unique(scenec), then I would prefer train.
5th evening to 6th evening Paris( if I travel to Lucerne from Paris through Train)
5th evening to 7th morning Paris( if I fly to Lucerne from Paris)
6th late night or 7th noon to 10th(I may stay one more day as I have not decided about my stay in Swiss)evening Lucerne or some other city in Swiss. 10th late evening I planning to go to Zurich to catch flight to Athens next morning.
I need help in choosing some places from below mentioned places. I love scenec places and am not a history person.
And much heard glacier express train
And I heard the train journey from Lucerne to Engelberg is good.
Which train pass I should take and from where.
Please let me know some websites like Kayak to get inexpensive flight tickets to travel from one country to another in Europe.
When I consider below tours my budget is going above the limit. So I want to know whether we can purchase tickets as we reach places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 5 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 9 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Ireland
- 19 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Santorini lodging
Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne