Thank you so much for reading this and replying. Your valuable suggestions are much appreciated.
I am planning for Europe trip from 5th September to 14th September. Is it right time to visit Swiss. Please help me out.
My itinerary goes like this
I am confused whether I should fly to Lucerne from Paris or take train. If the train journey from Paris to Lucerne is unique(scenec), then I would prefer train.
5th evening to 6th evening Paris( if I travel to Lucerne from Paris through Train)
5th evening to 7th morning Paris( if I fly to Lucerne from Paris)
6th late night or 7th noon to 10th(I may stay one more day as I have not decided about my stay in Swiss)evening Lucerne or some other city in Swiss. 10th late evening I planning to go to Zurich to catch flight to Athens next morning.
I need help in choosing some places from below mentioned places. I love scenec places and am not a history person.
And much heard glacier express train
And I heard the train journey from Lucerne to Engelberg is good.
Which train pass I should take and from where.
Please let me know some websites like Kayak to get inexpensive flight tickets to travel from one country to another in Europe.
When I consider below tours my budget is going above the limit. So I want to know whether we can purchase tickets as we reach places.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 hill of crosses
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 10 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 20 Austria Trip Report
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help
Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne