I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Portugal Trip
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 10 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 11 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 14 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 15 Reputable Tours
- 16 Spain traffic tickets
- 17 Salzburg and day trips
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 22 Germany Questions
- 23 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 24 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 25 Museums in Berlin