I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 9 Getting cash in Spain
- 10 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 11 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 12 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 13 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 14 How long in Venice?
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 23 Italy things to do?
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes