I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 2 Sistine Chapel Visit in November
- 3 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 4 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 5 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 6 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 7 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 8 The Scruffman in Europe
- 9 Italy in June/July
- 10 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 11 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 12 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 13 England/Scotland in January?
- 14 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 15 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 16 Alone in Paris
- 17 Change of plans - what to do between Granada and Malaga.
- 18 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 19 Ronda or Malaga as a base for Malaga Province?
- 20 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 21 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 22 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 23 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 24 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 25 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N