I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 2 Malaga article
- 3 Megeve or St.Gervais les Bains in mid June?
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 6 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 7 Bounced from flight back to Athens in June! Thoughts?
- 8 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 9 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 10 Spain in 17 days
- 11 Booking Engines You trust?
- 12 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 13 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Luzern to Zurich
- 18 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 19 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 20 Spain in 17 days
- 21 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 22 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 23 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 24 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving