I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 2 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 help and advice
- 6 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 7 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 8 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 9 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 10 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 11 Lyon Arrondissements
- 12 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 13 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 14 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 15 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 16 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 17 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 18 Spa in Scotland
- 19 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 20 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 21 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 22 1+ days in Toledo
- 23 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 24 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 25 Paris info required