I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 2 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 3 Holding bags in Paris
- 4 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 5 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 6 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 7 Barcelona to south of France
- 8 England/Scotland In January questions
- 9 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 10 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 13 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 18 Cornwall and Germany
- 19 Edinburgh Questions...
- 20 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 21 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 22 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 23 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 24 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 25 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N