I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 5 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 12 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Spain Questions
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 23 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt