I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 3 Portugal and Spain
- 4 Todi as a stopover?
- 5 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 6 Istanbul: hectic, opulent, diverse and extremely welcoming
- 7 Another Visit to London
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 10 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 11 Forints or Euros?
- 12 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 13 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 14 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 15 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 16 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 17 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 20 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 21 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 22 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 23 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 24 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 25 Itinerary help for family with young kids
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N