I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 5 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 6 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 7 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 ITALY
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Hamam in Istanbul
- 18 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 week in calabria