I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 2 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 3 Praiano
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Rome-Itinerary
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Venice
- 10 Rome to venice
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence
- 13 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 14 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 15 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 16 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 Chamonix to Paris
- 23 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 24 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 25 Scotland and London 21 days
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N