I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 4 Clean up spam
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 7 Is Sicily Safe?
- 8 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 9 Car rental help in Sicily
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 alItalia
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 15 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 16 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 17 Mykonos Beach Club
- 18 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 23 Trip in September
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N