I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 4 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 5 Touring Wales
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 12 St Andrews advice
- 13 3 nights in Tuscany
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 16 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 19 train from ams to paris
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N