I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 2 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 3 Sicily or Rome
- 4 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 5 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 6 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 7 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 8 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 9 Lake Como - basta!
- 10 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 11 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 12 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 13 Italy
- 14 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 15 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 16 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 17 German Train travel
- 18 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 19 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 20 Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid
- 21 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 22 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 23 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 24 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 25 5-6 days in Iceland in May, road trip possible?
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N