I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go
- 2 Venturing even further
- 3 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 4 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 5 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 8 Weekend in Paris in October
- 9 Around Geneva?
- 10 Skiing Zermatt
- 11 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 12 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 13 Scotland in 8 days
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 15 Travelling to Rome
- 16 Sunday Brunch in Paris
- 17 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 18 Rome/Florence
- 19 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 20 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 21 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 24 Still another Normandy question
- 25 Seville: Hotel Simon or Tryp Macarena?
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N