I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 3 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 12 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Day trip on the Rhine
- 15 Avignon to London?
- 16 Swiss rail passes
- 17 Day trips
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 21 Day trip from London to Paris
- 22 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 23 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?