I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 2 Christmas Market and Parking
- 3 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 7 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 8 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 9 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 16 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 17 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 18 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Stroller in Europe
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 24 Car rental leaving Rome
- 25 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N