I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 2 Duoro river cruises
- 3 What to wear
- 4 car rental advice in Portugal
- 5 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Budget for 3 Month's
- 11 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Arc de Triumph Question
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.