I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 5 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 6 buying souviners and art
- 7 Italy food budget
- 8 Tax refund in France
- 9 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 13 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 14 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 15 Napoli logistics
- 16 Spain in late November/early December
- 17 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Scandinavian Tour
- 22 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 Luggage storage in Orvieto?