I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 3 London Trip Travel
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 11 Best beach town in Italy?
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 A Greek sojourn
- 16 Italy in October 2015
- 17 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 20 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 21 Halloween in Paris
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir