I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 22 Canal du Midi
- 23 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 24 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 25 Perugia
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N