I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 2 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 3 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 5 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Bernese Oberland
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 18 Couscous
- 19 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 20 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 21 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 Denmark or Sweden?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Moscow Favorites
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N