I live in Bangalore, India and getting married on 12th May.
My Fi and I are thinking of a 12 night honeymoon trip around 17th May to Italy and Greece.
I'm not really particular about visiting Rome since its going to take up 3-4 days. We're looking at a very laid back vacation.
The places i really want to visit are: Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Athens, Santorini.
Please feel free to add/delete places since i'm extremely confused of what to see and not.
Also, we're on a limited budget so if you could suggest some romantic scenic b&b, guest houses or hotels (3 star). We can spurge on our stay in not more than 2 places of our holiday.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 2 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 3 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 4 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 5 One night in Amsterdam?
- 6 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 9 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 10 Travel in England and Scotland
- 11 10 days in spain
- 12 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 13 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 14 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 15 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 16 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 17 Naples?
- 18 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 19 Outer Hebrides and north
- 20 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 23 One day in Paris!
- 24 A plethora of islands
- 25 Lake Garda itinerary
Need help in creating an itinerary for honeymoon in Italy&Greece-12 N