We are family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 10 and 6) traveling to Rome in Aug and we will be there for 4 nights.
Below are some of the hotels I have short listed. Our budget is around $250/night (can go slightly higher if need be).
But we also like good breakfasts, good location and hopefully a nice view from our rooms If the hotel has a terrace, that would be heaven
Here are the hotels I have researched:
1. Mecenate palace Hotel
2. Hotel Raffello
3. Hotel Alimandi Vatican
4. Hotel Cosmopolitan
5. Hotel Palazzo Manfredi
So far, Hotel Mecenate Palace is on the top of our list
Any of your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Oxford England Accommodations
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 vienna
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Places of interest
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Ireland hotel questions
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Croatia Ferry Help
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 25 Switzerland in November?