We are family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 10 and 6) traveling to Rome in Aug and we will be there for 4 nights.
Below are some of the hotels I have short listed. Our budget is around $250/night (can go slightly higher if need be).
But we also like good breakfasts, good location and hopefully a nice view from our rooms If the hotel has a terrace, that would be heaven
Here are the hotels I have researched:
1. Mecenate palace Hotel
2. Hotel Raffello
3. Hotel Alimandi Vatican
4. Hotel Cosmopolitan
5. Hotel Palazzo Manfredi
So far, Hotel Mecenate Palace is on the top of our list
Any of your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 3 day trip to iceland
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh