We are family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 10 and 6) traveling to Rome in Aug and we will be there for 4 nights.
Below are some of the hotels I have short listed. Our budget is around $250/night (can go slightly higher if need be).
But we also like good breakfasts, good location and hopefully a nice view from our rooms If the hotel has a terrace, that would be heaven
Here are the hotels I have researched:
1. Mecenate palace Hotel
2. Hotel Raffello
3. Hotel Alimandi Vatican
4. Hotel Cosmopolitan
5. Hotel Palazzo Manfredi
So far, Hotel Mecenate Palace is on the top of our list
Any of your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 15 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 Driving in Italy