We are family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 10 and 6) traveling to Rome in Aug and we will be there for 4 nights.
Below are some of the hotels I have short listed. Our budget is around $250/night (can go slightly higher if need be).
But we also like good breakfasts, good location and hopefully a nice view from our rooms If the hotel has a terrace, that would be heaven
Here are the hotels I have researched:
1. Mecenate palace Hotel
2. Hotel Raffello
3. Hotel Alimandi Vatican
4. Hotel Cosmopolitan
5. Hotel Palazzo Manfredi
So far, Hotel Mecenate Palace is on the top of our list
Any of your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 driving from prague to salzburg
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 12 Versailles
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise