We are family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 10 and 6) traveling to Rome in Aug and we will be there for 4 nights.
Below are some of the hotels I have short listed. Our budget is around $250/night (can go slightly higher if need be).
But we also like good breakfasts, good location and hopefully a nice view from our rooms If the hotel has a terrace, that would be heaven
Here are the hotels I have researched:
1. Mecenate palace Hotel
2. Hotel Raffello
3. Hotel Alimandi Vatican
4. Hotel Cosmopolitan
5. Hotel Palazzo Manfredi
So far, Hotel Mecenate Palace is on the top of our list
Any of your feedback and suggestions are appreciated.
Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 3 East coast trains
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Foggia Day Trip
- 6 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 9 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 12 15 days in Central Europe
- 13 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 14 Car hire across borders
- 15 Bank of England Museum
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 20 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 21 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 22 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Berlin Excursion from our ship...