I wonder if there is an easier way,to get between Avignon and San Sebastian in June. I'm seeing a 10 hour train ride. The plane, goes through Barcelona with a long layover, so is just as bad. We are renting a car in Avignon and planned on turning it in and renting another one in San Sebastian, I've heard that crossing borders with a rental car is very expensive. Any help appreciated.
Need help getting from Provence to San Sebastian Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Great London Bars with a view
- 5 Art in Paris
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Rental car while in Ireland
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 Too many Trip Reports
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Reykjavik hotels
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 23 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Help with England/Wales tour