As our trip to southern spain is approaching in less than 2 weeks, we are looking to figure out how to get from southern spain to lagos. So far itinerary goes something like this:
Go to Malaga, spend 1 or 2 nights there
then on to Ronda,
then on to Cadiz.. and then somehow get to Lagos, Portugal. How in the world do we get to Lagos from Cadiz.. must we go through Huelva? We are leaning against renting a car, so bus or trains are our best options. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg