We are talking about a trip at Christmas where we spend Christmas in Salzburg then train to Venice on Christmas day or the day after. Do any of you know if there is a good connection from Salzburg to Venice and approximate costs and travel times. Thanks in advance.
Need Help from Train Experts for the area from Munich to Salzburg and then on to Venice
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 3 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 4 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 5 RHK's heading to Europe
- 6 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 7 France in 7 days
- 8 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 9 Car rental
- 10 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 11 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 12 Istanbul in April
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Day trip to Capri
- 15 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 16 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 19 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 20 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 21 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 Parking in Reykjavik
- 24 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 25 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!