I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 2 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 3 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 7 3 weeks in Spain
- 8 Rent a car in England
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 14 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151