I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Need Help from Amsterdam Experts, Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 4 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 5 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 6 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 9 Top 5 choices from London
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Day on the Rhine
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 14 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 15 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 16 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 19 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 20 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 21 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 22 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 23 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 24 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?