I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon