I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Need Help from Amsterdam Experts, Please
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 9 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 London at Easter
- 12 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 25 Venice - canoeing / kayaking