I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 8 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 9 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 10 Fresh juice intoxication at Sunny Beach
- 11 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 12 Prague hotels
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Munich
- 15 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 What to expect over Christmas
- 22 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 Italy/Greece with kids