I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TECHNICAL SETTING : HP PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp 24*7
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Naples + Walking Tour
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 13 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 14 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 15 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 London GTG May 19-25
- 19 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 20 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 25 London and Normandy