I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel in March
- 2 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 3 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 We are back!
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Our time in Rome
- 19 Europe itinerary review
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary