I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Need Help from Amsterdam Experts, Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 wineries near Ronda
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 6 travel to western Europe from India
- 7 Fun, free language website
- 8 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 9 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 12 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 13 Stay away from EF Tours
- 14 I'm in a funk
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 17 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 23 Tour Group Operators
- 24 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary