I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫pts17.com≪
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 International Flight Question
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Interesting places to visit
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Budapest in December 2017
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip