I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Need Help from Amsterdam Experts, Please
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 3 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 4 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 5 Tour-Free Travel
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 UK flexipass best option?
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 London Evening Activity
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 15 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 16 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 19 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 20 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 21 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 24 French Riviera Overview
- 25 Florence, Capri and Amalfi