I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭카지노《⇔ ＲＵＮ７７３.ＣＯＭ ⇔》블랙잭카지노
- 2 What to do with leftover Euros
- 3 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 4 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 5 Our Paris plans
- 6 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 7 Help with 1 day trip to black forest
- 8 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 9 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 10 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
- 12 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 13 Flixbus and the like?
- 14 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 15 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 16 Munich hotel options
- 17 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 18 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 19 21 day from milan to prague
- 20 Swiss Transport Questions
- 21 Belgium in September
- 22 London theater recommendation(s)
- 23 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 Last Supper Tickets Milan