I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 사다리분석 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Istria in two days
- 9 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 10 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 11 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Scotland itinerary help
- 16 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 17 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 20 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 21 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 22 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world