I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Need Help from Amsterdam Experts, Please
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 6 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 7 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 8 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 9 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 10 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 13 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 17 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 18 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 Stop over in France
- 23 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 24 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 25 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please