I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Need Help from Amsterdam Experts, Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Traveling to Munich
- 3 Day trips from Marseille
- 4 London tube
- 5 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 6 cooking classes
- 7 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 8 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Zurich, Switzerland
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 one last portugal car rental question
- 19 Venice
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Romantic Venice Resturants with View