I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome and Venice in December
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Help with a git in Alsace
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 London trip in September
- 7 Paris itinerary.
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 10 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 11 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 12 Puglia Experiences
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 15 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 16 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 17 Best International Sim Card
- 18 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 19 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 20 Where to stop along the way
- 21 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 22 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 23 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy