I will be taking a group of 15-20 students to Amsterdam in 2013 and would appreciate a couple of suggestions from those who know the city a bit better than I.
We will arrive by air and will probably opt for a car service to the hotel because of luggage issues and concern about losing a few jet-lagged kids. Does anyone know of a reliable service that will meet us at baggage claim? The second request is for a clean and safe hotel within easy walking distance of the Central Station as we will depart for Berlin by train. Our budget is about 150 Euros per night for triple rooms, so really 50 Euros per student in shared rooms. (We will not be traveling in high season.)
Though I'm not yet ready to reserve, I must price all elements of the trip before it goes up for approval. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 2 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 3 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 4 base for Andalucia
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 8 Windsor Castle
- 9 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 12 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 13 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 14 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 18 4 nights in Sardinia
- 19 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 20 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 "Too Much Cows"
- 23 Matera tour guide wanted
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Taxi from Linate to lecco