We are planning to go to Jungfraujoch as one day trip and want to stop at the small village on the way down. Any recommend easy walking trail (flat or not too steep) on the way with nice scenery 40 mins max? We would love to see flowers, villages and mountains. My husband can't walk more than 1 hr because of knee surgery.
Our original plan we want to walk from Murren to Gimmelwald, but unfortunate we don't have time and it is not on the way from Jungfrajoch. Many people told us it is might too tight schedule if we go to Jungfraujoch and go to Murren. We need to catch the train at Interlaken Ost around 6 PM.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 7 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 Cognac transportation?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 Barcelona cooking classes
- 16 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 17 Naples, Italy
- 18 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 24 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 25 Ireland travel passport question
Need help for walking on the way up/down from Jungfraujoch