We are planning to go to Jungfraujoch as one day trip and want to stop at the small village on the way down. Any recommend easy walking trail (flat or not too steep) on the way with nice scenery 40 mins max? We would love to see flowers, villages and mountains. My husband can't walk more than 1 hr because of knee surgery.
Our original plan we want to walk from Murren to Gimmelwald, but unfortunate we don't have time and it is not on the way from Jungfrajoch. Many people told us it is might too tight schedule if we go to Jungfraujoch and go to Murren. We need to catch the train at Interlaken Ost around 6 PM.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 4 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Venice
- 7 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 12 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 13 Last night in Sweden
- 14 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Berlin, Nice and London
Need help for walking on the way up/down from Jungfraujoch