We are planning to go to Jungfraujoch as one day trip and want to stop at the small village on the way down. Any recommend easy walking trail (flat or not too steep) on the way with nice scenery 40 mins max? We would love to see flowers, villages and mountains. My husband can't walk more than 1 hr because of knee surgery.
Our original plan we want to walk from Murren to Gimmelwald, but unfortunate we don't have time and it is not on the way from Jungfrajoch. Many people told us it is might too tight schedule if we go to Jungfraujoch and go to Murren. We need to catch the train at Interlaken Ost around 6 PM.
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January 2018 vacation location ideas
- 2 4 days in end of august
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 Malta or Canary Islands?
- 5 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Help with Scotland Highlands Itinerary
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 I Want It All in 13 Days, But I Know I Can't
- 10 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 15 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 16 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 17 Where should I go with my family?
- 18 PARIS
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Which Hotel in Rome
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
Need help for walking on the way up/down from Jungfraujoch