I'm travelling for the first time to Paris (for 6 days) and I really would like to feel the parisian way of life!
Do you think I should buy a paper guide or only walking in Paris would be enough?
Should I manage to get internet there or it's well indicated and I don't need google map?
Do you know any websites with good adresses to go out ? (local restaurant, bars, events, unusual places). Or even better a mobile app which works as a tourist guide book ?
What do you advice me to do/eat/experience which is typical for Paris (I mean not only for tourists)?
I've already been in Prague and I regret I didn't know some things like the oppening hours, do you have the same travel experiences as me? What did you regret to not know while you were abroad?
Thanks for your help and any tips you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】사이판카지노
- 2 라이브슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 3 My Topic Title신개념바카라룰【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 4 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 5 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Bus Strike
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 11 London best location
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 22 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Paris doctor house calls
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing