I'm travelling for the first time to Paris (for 6 days) and I really would like to feel the parisian way of life!
Do you think I should buy a paper guide or only walking in Paris would be enough?
Should I manage to get internet there or it's well indicated and I don't need google map?
Do you know any websites with good adresses to go out ? (local restaurant, bars, events, unusual places). Or even better a mobile app which works as a tourist guide book ?
What do you advice me to do/eat/experience which is typical for Paris (I mean not only for tourists)?
I've already been in Prague and I regret I didn't know some things like the oppening hours, do you have the same travel experiences as me? What did you regret to not know while you were abroad?
Thanks for your help and any tips you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 2 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 3 Reaching the Lake District
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 8 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 9 My special places in Europe
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 20 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 23 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 24 Italy in a week
- 25 France: Perigord - Interesting Article