I'm travelling for the first time to Paris (for 6 days) and I really would like to feel the parisian way of life!
Do you think I should buy a paper guide or only walking in Paris would be enough?
Should I manage to get internet there or it's well indicated and I don't need google map?
Do you know any websites with good adresses to go out ? (local restaurant, bars, events, unusual places). Or even better a mobile app which works as a tourist guide book ?
What do you advice me to do/eat/experience which is typical for Paris (I mean not only for tourists)?
I've already been in Prague and I regret I didn't know some things like the oppening hours, do you have the same travel experiences as me? What did you regret to not know while you were abroad?
Thanks for your help and any tips you have
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please