I need help in choosing locations whereto stay in Vienna, Budapest and Prague. We will be a family of 6 ( from young to old). We like to stay close to city centers. Ease of getting to metro/station is important. Request some ideas please ? I will accordingly look for apartments/hotels there.
Need help for staying Vienna, Budapest and Prague
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 2 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 10 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 14 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 Traveling within Italy
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope