We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 7 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 11 Munich
- 12 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Munich with a car?
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?