We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 2 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 3 Another Book List for Italy
- 4 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 5 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 6 Italy - best two central locations
- 7 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 8 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 9 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 17 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 18 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 20 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Paris - Rome
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights