We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 2 Rental car in Italy
- 3 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 5 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 6 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 9 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 10 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 11 Switzerland 5 days
- 12 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 15 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 16 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 17 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 18 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Todi as a stopover?
- 21 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 22 Dordogne Trip Report
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 25 Need help with Europe itinerary
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights