We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 3 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 4 I forgot my international driver permit
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 7 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 8 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 9 Holland Itinerary
- 10 Car Trawler
- 11 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 12 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 13 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 14 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 15 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 16 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 17 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 18 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 5 Days in Dublin
- 22 Baltic Cruise?
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 25 Ordering in a Deli
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights