We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 2 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 3 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 4 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 5 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 6 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 7 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Italy for 5 nights!
- 10 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 11 Paris Bastille Day
- 12 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 13 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 14 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 15 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 16 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 17 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 18 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 20 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 21 River Cruise
- 22 Potential trip - Balkans
- 23 car rental agency
- 24 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 25 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access