We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Japan or Italy next spring
- 2 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 3 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 4 Lisbon transportation
- 5 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 6 One day in Paris!
- 7 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 8 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 9 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 10 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 11 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 12 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 13 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 14 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 15 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 16 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 17 Travel in England and Scotland
- 18 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 19 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 20 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 21 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 22 Texans Take a Tour
- 23 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 24 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 25 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights