We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 2 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 7 Helpful Hint
- 8 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 9 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 12 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 13 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 Finland around Christmas time?
- 16 monograms vacation tours
- 17 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Crete Holiday
- 24 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 25 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights