We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 3 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 4 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 5 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 6 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 7 9 days in switzerland
- 8 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 9 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 10 Bus ride to Positano
- 11 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 12 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 13 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 16 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 17 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 18 Amsterdam restaurants
- 19 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 20 Greece for a month with a baby
- 21 Wine tour in Chianti
- 22 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 23 Slovenia itinerary
- 24 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 25 Europcar at vienna airport