We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 2 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 3 Rome to Portofino -
- 4 Sim Card
- 5 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 8 12 Days in Italy
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 11 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 12 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 13 River Boat Cruise
- 14 student in denmark
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 19 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 20 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 21 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 22 Pousadas in Portugal
- 23 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 24 Rome to Positano
- 25 Sachsenhausen?
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights