We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 London for Free
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 5 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 6 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 7 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 10 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 14 Amalfi Coast in October
- 15 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 ITALO trains need help
- 19 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 20 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 24 biking in France
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia