We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killarney
- 2 Dog friendly hotels
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Greek fuel cost
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Walking itinerary in England?
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 First time in Bulgaria
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Cambridge in May
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 18 Madrid/Lisbon
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 22 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 23 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights