We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Rome Water Shortage
- 3 Train travel to and from Paris
- 4 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Paris in August
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Vigo Spain????
- 16 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 17 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 20 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 21 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 25 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights