We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 2 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 3 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 8 Dinge B&B
- 9 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 Gluten Free in Italy
- 13 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 14 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 15 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 16 Car rental in Paris
- 17 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 18 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 21 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 22 Sentimental Journey
- 23 A few last minute questions
- 24 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 25 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights