We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England in a week - what's realistic
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 French Riviera
- 6 Europe itinerary
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 9 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 10 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 11 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 14 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 15 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 gare de nord
- 18 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Our time in Rome
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 Madrid city centre?
- 25 Southern Italy
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights