We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 4 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 5 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 6 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 7 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 8 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 15 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 16 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 17 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 18 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 19 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 20 Paris Perfect Soap
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 London/Help
- 23 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 24 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 25 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris