We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome tram update...
- 2 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 3 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 4 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 5 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 6 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 10 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 11 Northern Spain
- 12 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 13 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 14 week in calabria
- 15 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 16 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 20 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 21 Akrotiri Tours
- 22 Walking in Oslo
- 23 London hotel tax is 20%
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 Best location for Prague hotel?