We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guides - Matera
- 2 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 3 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 6 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 7 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 10 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 11 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 12 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 13 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 14 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 15 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 20 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Barcelona completely overrated
- 23 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights