We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 2 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 3 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 4 transport changes in Prague
- 5 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 6 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 7 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 8 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 9 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 10 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 11 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 12 Rental Car in Austria
- 13 LOOKING FOR A CHANGE,ANY IDEAS ?
- 14 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 15 too many London hotels!
- 16 What to Wear in Scotland
- 17 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 18 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 19 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 20 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 21 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 22 One way car drop fee
- 23 2 weeks in France next May
- 24 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 25 Driving out of Heathrow
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights