We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 Your favourite places in Bath
- 3 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Is this the right way<>?
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 10 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 11 Rental car scams in Italy
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 Europe Tour with Kids
- 17 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 18 St Germain
- 19 22 days or DIY tour
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 22 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 23 England & Scotland in April
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary