We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 I went to Paris in June
- 3 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 4 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 5 Help with a small island in Greece
- 6 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 Trip to Pyrenees
- 9 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 10 Crete Ancient sites
- 11 Hotel in Rome?
- 12 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 15 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 16 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 17 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 18 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 19 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 20 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 23 Luggage advice
- 24 Ireland driving vacation
- 25 I booked "Paris in Winter"