We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 2 venice, italy
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 6 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 7 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Home Base in Belgium
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 April in Madrid
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 Big and little towns of Europe
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 20 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 23 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 24 Which Florence hotel?
- 25 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?