We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 2 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 3 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 4 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 5 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 6 Cochem or Beilstein
- 7 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 8 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 9 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 10 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 11 Angels and Demons
- 12 Venice water buses
- 13 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 14 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 15 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 16 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 17 Anyone done the hoho bus tours in Malta?
- 18 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 19 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 20 Our Paris plans
- 21 Barcelona Itinerary
- 22 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 23 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights