We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 2 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 3 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 4 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 5 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 6 SIXT car rental uk
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 9 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 12 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 15 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 16 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 17 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 22 ICELAND DAY 1
- 23 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights