We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 2 Majorca - where to stay?
- 3 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Dordogne in October
- 7 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 8 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 9 Does this sound feasible?
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Calling home from abroad
- 19 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 24 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?