We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 2 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 3 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 4 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 7 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 8 Dublin & Stockholm
- 9 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 10 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 11 Place to stay in London
- 12 Barcelona to south of France
- 13 SIXT car rental uk
- 14 Holding bags in Paris
- 15 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 16 England/Scotland In January questions
- 17 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 18 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 19 Cornwall and Germany
- 20 Edinburgh Questions...
- 21 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 22 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 23 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 24 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights