We are first timer to Germany, going to Munich to attend a company convention. We would like to visit Black Forest (2nights) , Garmisch(2nights), Berchtesgaden National Park (3 nights or ?)
Any suggestions for a inbound tour company that can provide us some itineary planning, hotel or resort booking with transportation? If not, any suggestions how should we travel within this region with a small group.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 2 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 3 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 4 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 5 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 6 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 Budapest main train station status
- 10 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest
- 11 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 12 Itinerary Check-In
- 13 PASSPORT number changed
- 14 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 17 10 Days in Tuscany
- 18 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 19 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 Ice for a cooler
- 22 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 23 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 24 Getting Around Toledo
- 25 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
Need help for Small Group of 8 - travel in Bavaria for 8 days 7 nights