I have a last minute business trip to Geneva in a couple of weeks and need some advice. It's a relatively short trip, but neither my husband nor I have been to Switzerland, so he's coming along with me and we're tacking on a couple of extra days.
We'll have a couple of days in Geneva, but would also like to have an overnight trip outside of the city. My current sights are set on renting a car and staying in Gruyere, and I was hoping for some advice.
First, would you support Gruyere as an excursion - we'll have 1-2 nights there - or are there other locales I should be strongly considering.
Second, any recommendations for hotels in or around Gruyere? Restaurant recommendations there or in Geneva would also be welcomed. Thanks so much, and I look forward to your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드스타카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 월드스타카지노
- 2 Santorini and Positano.
- 3 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 4 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 5 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/testropin/
- 6 4 Country Itinerary
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 9 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 10 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 tipping
- 13 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 14 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 15 Germany
- 16 Females are real very mindful about
- 17 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 18 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 19 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 20 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 21 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 22 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 25 Italy Itinerary for 8 days