Need help! Planning a trip this July from the US to Europe, with husband, 2 kids ages 6 and 9 and my mother in law and sister in law!
My husband and I have been several times before, the rest of our group wants a taste of the musuems and art only (few hours Louvre, etc)...
We hope to go to Paris few days, 1 day in Monaco, few days in Rome, few days in Florence (with day trip to Pisa and maybe the outlet MALL and SPACE) and my in laws may go to Venice for 1-2 days..
Thought I would buy a round trip ticket to Paris and returning from Rome back to the US..and buy internal travel via planes and trains seperately...
any advice on the days/itinerary and transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Paris to Italy
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Milan or Turin
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Frankfurt to UK
- 25 Christmas Markets France/Germany
Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days