Need help! Planning a trip this July from the US to Europe, with husband, 2 kids ages 6 and 9 and my mother in law and sister in law!
My husband and I have been several times before, the rest of our group wants a taste of the musuems and art only (few hours Louvre, etc)...
We hope to go to Paris few days, 1 day in Monaco, few days in Rome, few days in Florence (with day trip to Pisa and maybe the outlet MALL and SPACE) and my in laws may go to Venice for 1-2 days..
Thought I would buy a round trip ticket to Paris and returning from Rome back to the US..and buy internal travel via planes and trains seperately...
any advice on the days/itinerary and transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 3 Munich itinerary review
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 8 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 multi city flights to europe
- 15 Europe itinerary questions
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 13 nights in switzerland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Football Tickets - Athens
- 23 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review
Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days