Need help! Planning a trip this July from the US to Europe, with husband, 2 kids ages 6 and 9 and my mother in law and sister in law!
My husband and I have been several times before, the rest of our group wants a taste of the musuems and art only (few hours Louvre, etc)...
We hope to go to Paris few days, 1 day in Monaco, few days in Rome, few days in Florence (with day trip to Pisa and maybe the outlet MALL and SPACE) and my in laws may go to Venice for 1-2 days..
Thought I would buy a round trip ticket to Paris and returning from Rome back to the US..and buy internal travel via planes and trains seperately...
any advice on the days/itinerary and transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places of interest
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 vienna
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Croatia Ferry Help
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Barcelona cooking classes
Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days