We ' re in austria right now in a small village called Mutters. We chose to have a stop here after a long drive . We were planning to go to heiligenblut and take the Grossglockner highway. But it' s very cloudy and it' s raining. So we thought we' d better change our plan and opted to go to cesky krumlov. But we know also that Austria have beautiful areas to visit. Where should we go ?
Ii ' d like to mention that it's not our first time in Austria, and we have already visited a great part of it : salzbourg, salzkammergut, st wolfgang, st gilgen, zell am see, hallstat, vienna , grinzing, innsbruck)
Waiting for your reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Lake Como AREA questions
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 23 Madrird and Seville
- 24 Greece
- 25 Ludwig Castles