We ' re in austria right now in a small village called Mutters. We chose to have a stop here after a long drive . We were planning to go to heiligenblut and take the Grossglockner highway. But it' s very cloudy and it' s raining. So we thought we' d better change our plan and opted to go to cesky krumlov. But we know also that Austria have beautiful areas to visit. Where should we go ?
Ii ' d like to mention that it's not our first time in Austria, and we have already visited a great part of it : salzbourg, salzkammergut, st wolfgang, st gilgen, zell am see, hallstat, vienna , grinzing, innsbruck)
Waiting for your reply
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Germany train help!
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 17 Athens
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Budapest & Prague
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy