I've decided to go on a solo trip to Spain and i need some advice regarding the itinerary
I have about 7-8 days and i would be coming flying from Amsterdam on 21 Oct 2015.
pls suggest on the following tentative plan
fly in to Seville from Amsterdam on 21 Oct -stay 2 nights
bus from Seville to Granada -1 night
flight from Granada to Barcelona - 4 nights
I am confused that should i add another day and fly from Barcelona to Madrid and then fly out from Madrid or just stick to the above plan and leave madrid ?
any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마틴배팅법 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 Vatican tour
- 9 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 10 Day in Capri
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 TSA Precheck
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Paris travel help
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Rome hotel
- 23 Villa in Italy
- 24 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 25 Help me make this possible!