I've decided to go on a solo trip to Spain and i need some advice regarding the itinerary
I have about 7-8 days and i would be coming flying from Amsterdam on 21 Oct 2015.
pls suggest on the following tentative plan
fly in to Seville from Amsterdam on 21 Oct -stay 2 nights
bus from Seville to Granada -1 night
flight from Granada to Barcelona - 4 nights
I am confused that should i add another day and fly from Barcelona to Madrid and then fly out from Madrid or just stick to the above plan and leave madrid ?
any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 7 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Prem fares (again)
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights