I've decided to go on a solo trip to Spain and i need some advice regarding the itinerary
I have about 7-8 days and i would be coming flying from Amsterdam on 21 Oct 2015.
pls suggest on the following tentative plan
fly in to Seville from Amsterdam on 21 Oct -stay 2 nights
bus from Seville to Granada -1 night
flight from Granada to Barcelona - 4 nights
I am confused that should i add another day and fly from Barcelona to Madrid and then fly out from Madrid or just stick to the above plan and leave madrid ?
any suggestions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 12 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 17 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth