since my last post I decieded to cancel my reservation at Hotel California. I should have looked into other areas before booking here. Im thinking of reserving Residence Novanapt, which is very close to Piazza Navona. This is one of the nicer ones I found and my question is this place safe? and is it worth staying at this apartment? I really do not understand how the apartment rentals work. Do me and my girlfriend have to share kitchens and restrooms with other people? or do we have our own private things? Ive never done this before so I am very confused. Also is there any apartments or hotels that anyone could recommend that is very very close to the Colesseum? My girlfriend would prefer that area. thank you so much for those who can help.
NEED HELP FINDING HOTEL/APARTMENT IN ROME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 France,Spain,Italy
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 20 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 21 Schengen Visa Rules
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt