since my last post I decieded to cancel my reservation at Hotel California. I should have looked into other areas before booking here. Im thinking of reserving Residence Novanapt, which is very close to Piazza Navona. This is one of the nicer ones I found and my question is this place safe? and is it worth staying at this apartment? I really do not understand how the apartment rentals work. Do me and my girlfriend have to share kitchens and restrooms with other people? or do we have our own private things? Ive never done this before so I am very confused. Also is there any apartments or hotels that anyone could recommend that is very very close to the Colesseum? My girlfriend would prefer that area. thank you so much for those who can help.
NEED HELP FINDING HOTEL/APARTMENT IN ROME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 2 suggested day bag
- 3 Naples airport, bag storage, pizza, crime?
- 4 Where can I get a Hermes Birkin bag without a waiting list?
- 5 Tripadvisor just sent me a large-ish canvas bag!
- 6 2.5 Weeks in Europe Bag - Carry On
- 7 Dol face English Bulldog puppy for Adoption email (email@example.com)
- 8 Help Choosing a bag?
- 9 summer travel handbags offered ,AAA quality .
- 10 where to buy a LV bag?
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 13 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 14 Suggested day bag for use in Italy
- 15 Help with a small island in Greece
- 16 things in Rhonda
- 17 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 21 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 22 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 23 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 24 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 25 Amalfi Coast vs Greece