since my last post I decieded to cancel my reservation at Hotel California. I should have looked into other areas before booking here. Im thinking of reserving Residence Novanapt, which is very close to Piazza Navona. This is one of the nicer ones I found and my question is this place safe? and is it worth staying at this apartment? I really do not understand how the apartment rentals work. Do me and my girlfriend have to share kitchens and restrooms with other people? or do we have our own private things? Ive never done this before so I am very confused. Also is there any apartments or hotels that anyone could recommend that is very very close to the Colesseum? My girlfriend would prefer that area. thank you so much for those who can help.
NEED HELP FINDING HOTEL/APARTMENT IN ROME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 3 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 10 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 11 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 12 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Paris in 1 Day
- 16 Oslo in early Oct
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Transports in Santorini