since my last post I decieded to cancel my reservation at Hotel California. I should have looked into other areas before booking here. Im thinking of reserving Residence Novanapt, which is very close to Piazza Navona. This is one of the nicer ones I found and my question is this place safe? and is it worth staying at this apartment? I really do not understand how the apartment rentals work. Do me and my girlfriend have to share kitchens and restrooms with other people? or do we have our own private things? Ive never done this before so I am very confused. Also is there any apartments or hotels that anyone could recommend that is very very close to the Colesseum? My girlfriend would prefer that area. thank you so much for those who can help.
NEED HELP FINDING HOTEL/APARTMENT IN ROME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 SIM card for eastern europe
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 6 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 7 Southern France
- 8 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 9 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 10 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 11 italy
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 18 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 19 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 What still confounds you about travel?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 25 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!