since my last post I decieded to cancel my reservation at Hotel California. I should have looked into other areas before booking here. Im thinking of reserving Residence Novanapt, which is very close to Piazza Navona. This is one of the nicer ones I found and my question is this place safe? and is it worth staying at this apartment? I really do not understand how the apartment rentals work. Do me and my girlfriend have to share kitchens and restrooms with other people? or do we have our own private things? Ive never done this before so I am very confused. Also is there any apartments or hotels that anyone could recommend that is very very close to the Colesseum? My girlfriend would prefer that area. thank you so much for those who can help.
NEED HELP FINDING HOTEL/APARTMENT IN ROME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Ste Remy France
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 destination wedding
- 15 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 16 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 17 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 22 London Private Detectives
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Calling Jamikins
- 25 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)