since my last post I decieded to cancel my reservation at Hotel California. I should have looked into other areas before booking here. Im thinking of reserving Residence Novanapt, which is very close to Piazza Navona. This is one of the nicer ones I found and my question is this place safe? and is it worth staying at this apartment? I really do not understand how the apartment rentals work. Do me and my girlfriend have to share kitchens and restrooms with other people? or do we have our own private things? Ive never done this before so I am very confused. Also is there any apartments or hotels that anyone could recommend that is very very close to the Colesseum? My girlfriend would prefer that area. thank you so much for those who can help.
NEED HELP FINDING HOTEL/APARTMENT IN ROME
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 One more last question on Bayeux
- 10 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 11 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 12 Medieval Tallinn
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Italian language schools
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS