Does anyone know who I can contact or a company that has private boats available for a 1/2-1 day. I am considering planning a private boat trip around the Amalfi coast one day for my husband and I. Does anyone have any suggestions on companies and maybe what we can do? I havent firmed up the hotel portion yet as I am still looking at our options. We most likely will be staying in Prositano. Any information on this would be a great help!
Need help finding Amalfi Coast Private boat for 1/2-full day??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Day trips from Marseille
- 3 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 4 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 5 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 6 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 15 Day trips
- 16 London tube
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Swiss rail passes
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt