Does anyone know who I can contact or a company that has private boats available for a 1/2-1 day. I am considering planning a private boat trip around the Amalfi coast one day for my husband and I. Does anyone have any suggestions on companies and maybe what we can do? I havent firmed up the hotel portion yet as I am still looking at our options. We most likely will be staying in Prositano. Any information on this would be a great help!
Need help finding Amalfi Coast Private boat for 1/2-full day??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 My notes on Greece 101
- 9 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 10 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Help with England/Wales tour
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 21 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 22 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 23 Italy and Croatia
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 Five nights in Extremadura