A co-worker would asked if I could visit a shop in Vence and send her the web-site address. She coesn't know the name of the shop but has directions to find it . Problem is, I will not be there until April and she wants it sooner than that. It is a fabric shop located in a square that is just off the main square next to the "famous fountain." That is all I know - she said that when she was there a year ago, they said they were creating a web site and she want to order some tablecloths. I thought that perhaps someone on this site might know the place and be able to help.
Need help finding a website in Vence de Provence with little info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Sardinia trip report
- 2 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 Granada
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 9 First time Ireland trip
- 10 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 11 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 14 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 17 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 18 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 19 22 year olds in Europe
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 22 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 23 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 24 Coffee in Naples
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy