I am Indian passport holder with German residence permit. I travelled to Croatia last week by bus when I entered Croatia from Slovenian border, Croatian border police stampbed my passsport. But when I was returning back from Croatia via road there was no Border police check. So now, basically I do not have exit stamp from Croatia. When I asked Slovenian Border officer while returning, he said " You have a German Residence Permit, so you dont need Entry or Exit Stamp". But now I am left with Craoatian entry stamp. I am now worried what consiquences I would be facing? Am I suppose to worry? I am flying to Kenya for conference this month, do any problem happen because of this stupid Croatian border police who gave only one stamp in my Visa?
Waiting for your valuable inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 13 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Balkans
- 23 My first trip to Crete
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Ireland Trip
NEED HELP: Exit Passport stamp from Croatia is missing in my passport.