I am Indian passport holder with German residence permit. I travelled to Croatia last week by bus when I entered Croatia from Slovenian border, Croatian border police stampbed my passsport. But when I was returning back from Croatia via road there was no Border police check. So now, basically I do not have exit stamp from Croatia. When I asked Slovenian Border officer while returning, he said " You have a German Residence Permit, so you dont need Entry or Exit Stamp". But now I am left with Craoatian entry stamp. I am now worried what consiquences I would be facing? Am I suppose to worry? I am flying to Kenya for conference this month, do any problem happen because of this stupid Croatian border police who gave only one stamp in my Visa?
Waiting for your valuable inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Train Through Spain
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Italy June 6-16
- 14 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 15 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 hill of crosses
- 19 Planning A trip
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 24 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 25 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
NEED HELP: Exit Passport stamp from Croatia is missing in my passport.