I am Indian passport holder with German residence permit. I travelled to Croatia last week by bus when I entered Croatia from Slovenian border, Croatian border police stampbed my passsport. But when I was returning back from Croatia via road there was no Border police check. So now, basically I do not have exit stamp from Croatia. When I asked Slovenian Border officer while returning, he said " You have a German Residence Permit, so you dont need Entry or Exit Stamp". But now I am left with Craoatian entry stamp. I am now worried what consiquences I would be facing? Am I suppose to worry? I am flying to Kenya for conference this month, do any problem happen because of this stupid Croatian border police who gave only one stamp in my Visa?
Waiting for your valuable inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 19 AMS Car Rental
- 20 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London Theater
- 23 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
NEED HELP: Exit Passport stamp from Croatia is missing in my passport.