I am Indian passport holder with German residence permit. I travelled to Croatia last week by bus when I entered Croatia from Slovenian border, Croatian border police stampbed my passsport. But when I was returning back from Croatia via road there was no Border police check. So now, basically I do not have exit stamp from Croatia. When I asked Slovenian Border officer while returning, he said " You have a German Residence Permit, so you dont need Entry or Exit Stamp". But now I am left with Craoatian entry stamp. I am now worried what consiquences I would be facing? Am I suppose to worry? I am flying to Kenya for conference this month, do any problem happen because of this stupid Croatian border police who gave only one stamp in my Visa?
Waiting for your valuable inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French theater in Paris
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 6 Self drive tour companies
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 10 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 France, UK and Ireland
- 14 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
NEED HELP: Exit Passport stamp from Croatia is missing in my passport.