I am Indian passport holder with German residence permit. I travelled to Croatia last week by bus when I entered Croatia from Slovenian border, Croatian border police stampbed my passsport. But when I was returning back from Croatia via road there was no Border police check. So now, basically I do not have exit stamp from Croatia. When I asked Slovenian Border officer while returning, he said " You have a German Residence Permit, so you dont need Entry or Exit Stamp". But now I am left with Craoatian entry stamp. I am now worried what consiquences I would be facing? Am I suppose to worry? I am flying to Kenya for conference this month, do any problem happen because of this stupid Croatian border police who gave only one stamp in my Visa?
Waiting for your valuable inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Itinerary help...
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 13 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 14 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 2 week itinery
- 25 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
NEED HELP: Exit Passport stamp from Croatia is missing in my passport.