Hello: We are two families of 4 adults and 4 teenagers. We will be arriving into either Scotland or Ireland on the 26th of May and will have 6 days to spend there. Our interests are pubs, castles ,hiking, wineries, breweries and distilleries but most importantly amazing scenery. We will have just finished a 7 day Med cruise, so may be in need of a bit of relaxation. We are currently leaning towards Ireland as the accomodations seem to be much cheaper, however I'm concerned that there will be too much driving in order to see everything. Is there any place fairly central that we could stay for the whole 6 days or should we be moving around the island as we go. We will definitely rent a car. What about Scotland? Any suggestions on which is better for our likes? We usually like to rent a house. Thanks so much for any suggestions.
Need help deciding between Ireland and Scotland
- 1 Parisian Pickpockets
- 2 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 3 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 4 Paris Ticket t+
- 5 Help for first timers
- 6 Belgium or Germany with Paris and Amsterdam
- 7 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 8 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 9 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 10 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 11 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 12 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 13 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 14 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 15 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 16 Benita In Paris
- 17 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 18 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 19 Driving through Europe
- 20 Romania Tour Guide
- 21 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 22 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 23 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 24 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 25 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...