Hello: We are two families of 4 adults and 4 teenagers. We will be arriving into either Scotland or Ireland on the 26th of May and will have 6 days to spend there. Our interests are pubs, castles ,hiking, wineries, breweries and distilleries but most importantly amazing scenery. We will have just finished a 7 day Med cruise, so may be in need of a bit of relaxation. We are currently leaning towards Ireland as the accomodations seem to be much cheaper, however I'm concerned that there will be too much driving in order to see everything. Is there any place fairly central that we could stay for the whole 6 days or should we be moving around the island as we go. We will definitely rent a car. What about Scotland? Any suggestions on which is better for our likes? We usually like to rent a house. Thanks so much for any suggestions.
Need help deciding between Ireland and Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 2 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 3 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 7 No points in Paris .....
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 10 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Eurostar booking
- 20 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 23 Stay near Paris
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?