Hello: We are two families of 4 adults and 4 teenagers. We will be arriving into either Scotland or Ireland on the 26th of May and will have 6 days to spend there. Our interests are pubs, castles ,hiking, wineries, breweries and distilleries but most importantly amazing scenery. We will have just finished a 7 day Med cruise, so may be in need of a bit of relaxation. We are currently leaning towards Ireland as the accomodations seem to be much cheaper, however I'm concerned that there will be too much driving in order to see everything. Is there any place fairly central that we could stay for the whole 6 days or should we be moving around the island as we go. We will definitely rent a car. What about Scotland? Any suggestions on which is better for our likes? We usually like to rent a house. Thanks so much for any suggestions.
Need help deciding between Ireland and Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 BUY REAL DATABASE REGISTERED AND FAKE PASSPORT, DL, ID, SSC, DIPLOMATS
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 15 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 21 Germany-berlin marathon
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 museum passes in Rome
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!