I would really appreciate if anyone could help me choosing between two hotels in Amsterdam, Hotel de Munck or Hestia Hotel, i've read travel forums until i'm boggle eyed, and am totally confused, i've put a provisional booking on both, but they want an answer soon!! I feel the Hestia is in a good location but i've read its shabby and not up to scratch, and then I've read the Hotel de Munck is on a canal and near enough to the centre, but its only 2 star, please could someone advise me. We have about 110 euro per room per night budget.I plan to travel next March, it will be me and my husband, we dont expect luxury or to be waited on hand and foot, but would like somewhere clean, and somewhere not too noisy as i'm a really light sleeper, i stayed in Central Station area about 6yrs ago, and found it quite noisy as the big clock sounded the bells on the hour, ( all night long)other than that the hotel was fine and close to most of the main attractions. We are in our early 40's and not prudish, but really dont wish to hear disco music all night long whilst trying to sleep! Thanks in advance
Need Help Choosing between two hotels
- 1 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 7 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 14 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 15 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 Changing of the Guard
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 20 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 21 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 London Evening Activity
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy