I'd like to plan a my honeymoon in the French & Italian Rivieras from Aug 28 till sept 7 or 8th. I leaving from toronto ontario canada. I'd like some beachy areas and some sightseeing spots. I was wondering also if bed and breakfast stays are also recommended. I'm looking to get my best bang for my buck. The total amount of places\stays I'd like to do is 3 and at the most 4. What also are the best ways to get to each spot by car, train, bus?. Any tours I could book while I'm at my stays. My budget is about $5000 to $6000 for the both of us.
Any ideas recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking to book with a week. Hope anyone could help.
I could be email also at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/alpha-male-ex/
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 Piedmont as a destination
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Need Information about French Alps
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 France Itinerary Advice
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 4 days in Provence in early June
need help booking honeymoon itinerary Italian & French Rivieras