I'd like to plan a my honeymoon in the French & Italian Rivieras from Aug 28 till sept 7 or 8th. I leaving from toronto ontario canada. I'd like some beachy areas and some sightseeing spots. I was wondering also if bed and breakfast stays are also recommended. I'm looking to get my best bang for my buck. The total amount of places\stays I'd like to do is 3 and at the most 4. What also are the best ways to get to each spot by car, train, bus?. Any tours I could book while I'm at my stays. My budget is about $5000 to $6000 for the both of us.
Any ideas recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking to book with a week. Hope anyone could help.
I could be email also at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 7 Where in Greece
- 8 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 13 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 14 Vatican tour
- 15 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 16 Day in Capri
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 TSA Precheck
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 First visit to London
- 22 Paris travel help
- 23 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.
need help booking honeymoon itinerary Italian & French Rivieras