I'd like to plan a my honeymoon in the French & Italian Rivieras from Aug 28 till sept 7 or 8th. I leaving from toronto ontario canada. I'd like some beachy areas and some sightseeing spots. I was wondering also if bed and breakfast stays are also recommended. I'm looking to get my best bang for my buck. The total amount of places\stays I'd like to do is 3 and at the most 4. What also are the best ways to get to each spot by car, train, bus?. Any tours I could book while I'm at my stays. My budget is about $5000 to $6000 for the both of us.
Any ideas recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking to book with a week. Hope anyone could help.
I could be email also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 4 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 8 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 9 Corsica
- 10 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 11 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 12 One day in Lille, France
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 22 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 23 Cash machines ATM
- 24 Colosseum Free tours
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
need help booking honeymoon itinerary Italian & French Rivieras