I'd like to plan a my honeymoon in the French & Italian Rivieras from Aug 28 till sept 7 or 8th. I leaving from toronto ontario canada. I'd like some beachy areas and some sightseeing spots. I was wondering also if bed and breakfast stays are also recommended. I'm looking to get my best bang for my buck. The total amount of places\stays I'd like to do is 3 and at the most 4. What also are the best ways to get to each spot by car, train, bus?. Any tours I could book while I'm at my stays. My budget is about $5000 to $6000 for the both of us.
Any ideas recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking to book with a week. Hope anyone could help.
I could be email also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Itinerary
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 Chamonix to Paris
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 Rome to venice
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 14 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 25 Praiana to Positano
need help booking honeymoon itinerary Italian & French Rivieras