I am planning to fly to Palermo and will have 8-9 days to drive around island in the beginning of October. I won't mind to hike a bit (and take tons of photos). I will rent a car and going to fly out from Milan (going to spend a day or two there), so I can be flexible with airports. Would you please suggest itinerary, places to see and time to spend? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 2 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 5 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 6 Venice
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 11 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Porto and vicinity
- 15 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 16 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Norway fjord
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Italy
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 25 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel