I am planning to fly to Palermo and will have 8-9 days to drive around island in the beginning of October. I won't mind to hike a bit (and take tons of photos). I will rent a car and going to fly out from Milan (going to spend a day or two there), so I can be flexible with airports. Would you please suggest itinerary, places to see and time to spend? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Questions about Polish sights
- 4 Italy
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 13 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 vienna
- 19 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 20 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 21 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Switzerland