I am planning to fly to Palermo and will have 8-9 days to drive around island in the beginning of October. I won't mind to hike a bit (and take tons of photos). I will rent a car and going to fly out from Milan (going to spend a day or two there), so I can be flexible with airports. Would you please suggest itinerary, places to see and time to spend? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Luggage Storage
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 15 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 16 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Back from Paris
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 10 days in Paris and......