I'm planning on goin Europe next year but am unsure On the best websites or books to buy to help me Plan my trip.
I'm goin for 19 days and want to fit in as much as I can
So I am undecided weather or not I'm gana fly every were or get the train.
I want to go:
London 2 days
Paris 4 days
Barcelona/Madrid 6 days
Rome/Venice 7 days
Can I travel these places via train. Wat would b the best route?
And how long would it take to each destination?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 4 Greece
- 5 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Amalfi coast in august
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon