I'm planning on goin Europe next year but am unsure On the best websites or books to buy to help me Plan my trip.
I'm goin for 19 days and want to fit in as much as I can
So I am undecided weather or not I'm gana fly every were or get the train.
I want to go:
London 2 days
Paris 4 days
Barcelona/Madrid 6 days
Rome/Venice 7 days
Can I travel these places via train. Wat would b the best route?
And how long would it take to each destination?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 multi city flights to europe
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 4 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 5 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 6 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 One week in Europe
- 9 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 14 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 15 Private Guide in Lyon
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 London Theater
- 19 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 20 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns