I'm planning on goin Europe next year but am unsure On the best websites or books to buy to help me Plan my trip.
I'm goin for 19 days and want to fit in as much as I can
So I am undecided weather or not I'm gana fly every were or get the train.
I want to go:
London 2 days
Paris 4 days
Barcelona/Madrid 6 days
Rome/Venice 7 days
Can I travel these places via train. Wat would b the best route?
And how long would it take to each destination?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 2 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 3 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 My first trip to Crete
- 8 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 9 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 10 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 11 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 12 Airport Transportation
- 13 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 London and Normandy
- 19 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 22 free international phone calls
- 23 France Study Abroad
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017