I'm planning on goin Europe next year but am unsure On the best websites or books to buy to help me Plan my trip.
I'm goin for 19 days and want to fit in as much as I can
So I am undecided weather or not I'm gana fly every were or get the train.
I want to go:
London 2 days
Paris 4 days
Barcelona/Madrid 6 days
Rome/Venice 7 days
Can I travel these places via train. Wat would b the best route?
And how long would it take to each destination?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 2 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 3 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 4 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 5 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 6 Paris to Ramstein
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 10 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 RFID Protection
- 17 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Rail pass question
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary