I'm planning on goin Europe next year but am unsure On the best websites or books to buy to help me Plan my trip.
I'm goin for 19 days and want to fit in as much as I can
So I am undecided weather or not I'm gana fly every were or get the train.
I want to go:
London 2 days
Paris 4 days
Barcelona/Madrid 6 days
Rome/Venice 7 days
Can I travel these places via train. Wat would b the best route?
And how long would it take to each destination?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proyecto BIPV Noruega
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 My릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪ Topic Title
- 7 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 Trip suggestion
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Summer Travel order
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Corfu
- 22 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?