I am planning for a week long tour during Christmas 2014, covering Swiss, Paris and Rome. I need your help in scheduling the trip, accommodation and travel options. Would like to see in Swiss are Zurich, Geneva, Interlaken. Travel to Paris and then to Rome.
Need Help - 1 Week tour - Swiss, Paris, Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Voltage in UK and France
- 2 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 3 Two Days in Prague
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 6 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 7 Schengen Visa
- 8 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 9 Alterations to night trains routes
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 london in 2.5 days
- 13 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 14 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 15 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 16 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 17 London GTG late September?
- 18 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 19 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 20 Florence Hotel Advice
- 21 Escargot
- 22 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 first family trip to Switzerland
- 25 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland