My wife and I are planning a europe trip and needed some feedback on the italy leg of the trip. There are a lot of places we wanna visit and would like to know from experienced travelers if this itinerary is feasible.
Thanks in advance.
Aug 30. Fly out of Austin evening to Amsterdam
Aug 31. Fly in to Amsterdam around noon.
Sept 1. Amsterdam
Sept 2. Amsterdam
Sept 3. early morning depart by train for Paris
Sept 4. Paris
Sept 5. Paris
Sept 6. Fly to Milan early morning --> Lake como stay overnight
Sept 7. Venice
Sept 8. Venice , burano,
Sept 9. Florence, Pisa
Sept 10. Tuscany
Sept 11. Tuscany
Sept 12. Amalfi coast/pompeii
Sept 13. Rome
Sept 14. Rome
Sept 15. Rome
Sept 16. Fly out of Rome in the morning. Reach Austin by evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 5 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 6 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 7 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Nafplio to Hydra
- 10 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Prague itinerary advice
- 16 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Santorini lodging
- 19 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 22 info Faro & Algarve
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?