My wife and I are planning a europe trip and needed some feedback on the italy leg of the trip. There are a lot of places we wanna visit and would like to know from experienced travelers if this itinerary is feasible.
Thanks in advance.
Aug 30. Fly out of Austin evening to Amsterdam
Aug 31. Fly in to Amsterdam around noon.
Sept 1. Amsterdam
Sept 2. Amsterdam
Sept 3. early morning depart by train for Paris
Sept 4. Paris
Sept 5. Paris
Sept 6. Fly to Milan early morning --> Lake como stay overnight
Sept 7. Venice
Sept 8. Venice , burano,
Sept 9. Florence, Pisa
Sept 10. Tuscany
Sept 11. Tuscany
Sept 12. Amalfi coast/pompeii
Sept 13. Rome
Sept 14. Rome
Sept 15. Rome
Sept 16. Fly out of Rome in the morning. Reach Austin by evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Transport for local Venice travel
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Christmas in Italy
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 Alitala
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 25 One free day in Barcelona