My wife and I are planning a europe trip and needed some feedback on the italy leg of the trip. There are a lot of places we wanna visit and would like to know from experienced travelers if this itinerary is feasible.
Thanks in advance.
Aug 30. Fly out of Austin evening to Amsterdam
Aug 31. Fly in to Amsterdam around noon.
Sept 1. Amsterdam
Sept 2. Amsterdam
Sept 3. early morning depart by train for Paris
Sept 4. Paris
Sept 5. Paris
Sept 6. Fly to Milan early morning --> Lake como stay overnight
Sept 7. Venice
Sept 8. Venice , burano,
Sept 9. Florence, Pisa
Sept 10. Tuscany
Sept 11. Tuscany
Sept 12. Amalfi coast/pompeii
Sept 13. Rome
Sept 14. Rome
Sept 15. Rome
Sept 16. Fly out of Rome in the morning. Reach Austin by evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 2 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Use of Train Tickets
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 7 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 10 First Trip to Paris
- 11 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 US foods not available in the UK
- 19 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 20 Amsterdam and...?
- 21 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 22 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!