My wife and I are planning a europe trip and needed some feedback on the italy leg of the trip. There are a lot of places we wanna visit and would like to know from experienced travelers if this itinerary is feasible.
Thanks in advance.
Aug 30. Fly out of Austin evening to Amsterdam
Aug 31. Fly in to Amsterdam around noon.
Sept 1. Amsterdam
Sept 2. Amsterdam
Sept 3. early morning depart by train for Paris
Sept 4. Paris
Sept 5. Paris
Sept 6. Fly to Milan early morning --> Lake como stay overnight
Sept 7. Venice
Sept 8. Venice , burano,
Sept 9. Florence, Pisa
Sept 10. Tuscany
Sept 11. Tuscany
Sept 12. Amalfi coast/pompeii
Sept 13. Rome
Sept 14. Rome
Sept 15. Rome
Sept 16. Fly out of Rome in the morning. Reach Austin by evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 6 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 7 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 8 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 9 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Help with Ireland Trip
- 12 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 13 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 14 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 20 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 21 Cappadocia in June
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 24 Ibiiza Spain
- 25 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus