My wife and I are planning a europe trip and needed some feedback on the italy leg of the trip. There are a lot of places we wanna visit and would like to know from experienced travelers if this itinerary is feasible.
Thanks in advance.
Aug 30. Fly out of Austin evening to Amsterdam
Aug 31. Fly in to Amsterdam around noon.
Sept 1. Amsterdam
Sept 2. Amsterdam
Sept 3. early morning depart by train for Paris
Sept 4. Paris
Sept 5. Paris
Sept 6. Fly to Milan early morning --> Lake como stay overnight
Sept 7. Venice
Sept 8. Venice , burano,
Sept 9. Florence, Pisa
Sept 10. Tuscany
Sept 11. Tuscany
Sept 12. Amalfi coast/pompeii
Sept 13. Rome
Sept 14. Rome
Sept 15. Rome
Sept 16. Fly out of Rome in the morning. Reach Austin by evening.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 4 French election
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 10 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 mountain views near London
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 21 Italy in 11 Days
- 22 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017