I'm italian and me with 3 friends are going to have a 14 days trip in South Germany (Bavary and Baden Wuttenberg) this summer.
We have plan these main stops:
Heidelberg (flight arrival Baden-Baden)
back to Baden
We are 4 student with a low budget, so we are searching for cheap hotels (not hostels with shared baths...).
We don' t have great requirements for the hotel,merely clean room and comfortable beds!
We have find Etap Hotels in many city with good prices,we know belong to the group of Accor hotels that is very good...
But did someone stay at this group hotel (Etap) and have something to tell me?
Other budget accomodations or trip suggestions are welcome!
Thank you all,
Need Etap Hotel advice!
- 1 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 6 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 9 Best area for wine and which one?
- 10 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 11 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 15 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 16 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 17 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 18 Drive Rome Florence
- 19 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?