Once again we started out trying to plan a ski trip with our son to the Dolomites and yet again we wound up selecting someplace else. This time it will be Zermatt. Intention is to spend 5 nights in Zermatt where sonny will ski and we (DH and I) will walk about, relax, drink and dine then move on to Lucerne for 6 nights where we'll all enjoy the town and do day trips by train to some other Swiss destinations and possibly Colmar. Not much good info on dining in either city on the otherwise trusty Chowhound site. Wondering if anyone here can offer some recs for good places in town where we can have dinners (and lunches when not day tripping). Want to do something of everything--Swiss, Asian, International. High end, middle and low. Raclette for sure. All suggestions gratefully accepted. Thanks.
Need dining recs for Lucerne and Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 5 one last portugal car rental question
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break