Once again we started out trying to plan a ski trip with our son to the Dolomites and yet again we wound up selecting someplace else. This time it will be Zermatt. Intention is to spend 5 nights in Zermatt where sonny will ski and we (DH and I) will walk about, relax, drink and dine then move on to Lucerne for 6 nights where we'll all enjoy the town and do day trips by train to some other Swiss destinations and possibly Colmar. Not much good info on dining in either city on the otherwise trusty Chowhound site. Wondering if anyone here can offer some recs for good places in town where we can have dinners (and lunches when not day tripping). Want to do something of everything--Swiss, Asian, International. High end, middle and low. Raclette for sure. All suggestions gratefully accepted. Thanks.
Need dining recs for Lucerne and Zermatt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 20 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 21 Schengen Visa Rules
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt