Family of 5 traveling to Belgium from Nov 18-29 (mom, dad, grandma and our 2 daughters age 3 & 5). We are planning to rent a house in Brugge and use that as a home base. We are planning to visit Ghent in addition to Brussels and are looking for other ideas for day trips during this time of year? Any thoughts on Lille, Liege, Aachen, Antwerp, Cologne? Are open to any noteworthy towns, cities, sites, etc. Thank you!
Need day trip advice for family staying in Brugge in Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 7 Prague - Tram #22
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 17 Porto -City Break
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin