Family of 5 traveling to Belgium from Nov 18-29 (mom, dad, grandma and our 2 daughters age 3 & 5). We are planning to rent a house in Brugge and use that as a home base. We are planning to visit Ghent in addition to Brussels and are looking for other ideas for day trips during this time of year? Any thoughts on Lille, Liege, Aachen, Antwerp, Cologne? Are open to any noteworthy towns, cities, sites, etc. Thank you!
Need day trip advice for family staying in Brugge in Nov
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 First Time Going to Europe
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 Message for Ackislander
- 7 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 8 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 9 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 10 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 13 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 atm cards in Spain
- 16 Traditional food in Athens
- 17 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 18 Cotswolds village base
- 19 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 20 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 21 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 22 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 23 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 24 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 25 weather in Veneto area in September