good day all,
My wife and I are going to be in Italy April 2016 for 17 days.It's the first time in Europe for both of us. We have made great progress thus far with the exception of what area(s) to visit on the 6 nights between Rome and Venice. Right now we are considering one night in Orvieto, followed by two nights in Siena wrapped up by three nights in Florence. From 10000 feet does this make sense and what other options should we consider?
We will be using public transportation exclusively throughout the trip as neither of us wants to go through the stress of renting a vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
good day all,