good day all,
My wife and I are going to be in Italy April 2016 for 17 days.It's the first time in Europe for both of us. We have made great progress thus far with the exception of what area(s) to visit on the 6 nights between Rome and Venice. Right now we are considering one night in Orvieto, followed by two nights in Siena wrapped up by three nights in Florence. From 10000 feet does this make sense and what other options should we consider?
We will be using public transportation exclusively throughout the trip as neither of us wants to go through the stress of renting a vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 5 Tuscany First Time
- 6 Switzerland in October
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 11 2 days in Lugano area
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 14 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Recommendations
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris- restaurant
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies
good day all,