good day all,
My wife and I are going to be in Italy April 2016 for 17 days.It's the first time in Europe for both of us. We have made great progress thus far with the exception of what area(s) to visit on the 6 nights between Rome and Venice. Right now we are considering one night in Orvieto, followed by two nights in Siena wrapped up by three nights in Florence. From 10000 feet does this make sense and what other options should we consider?
We will be using public transportation exclusively throughout the trip as neither of us wants to go through the stress of renting a vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Italy
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 Lisbon hotel
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 4 Days in Tuscany
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.
good day all,