good day all,
My wife and I are going to be in Italy April 2016 for 17 days.It's the first time in Europe for both of us. We have made great progress thus far with the exception of what area(s) to visit on the 6 nights between Rome and Venice. Right now we are considering one night in Orvieto, followed by two nights in Siena wrapped up by three nights in Florence. From 10000 feet does this make sense and what other options should we consider?
We will be using public transportation exclusively throughout the trip as neither of us wants to go through the stress of renting a vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀골프투어/」⋟❖ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】❖ ⋞「/필리핀골프투어필리핀골프투어
- 2 동남아골프투어✯／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✯【동남아골프투어】
- 3 해외골프여행/」⋟✪ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】✪ ⋞「/해외골프여행해외골프여행
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Roma Pass
- 9 Trek through Eur
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Amsterdam hotels
- 13 Denmark or Sweden?
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 15 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 24 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
good day all,