I'm still fearful of figuring out the train system in Italy (currently in my too hard basket but I will get onto it in the next month or so- promise!) so would love it if you could help me with this please:
I need to catch the train from Casale (north of Venice), stop somewhere overnight on route, and then get to Manarola the next day.
Can you suggest a small village or interesting location for us to stop at on route? Either on route or not requiring too much re-routing the next day when we go to Manarola.
Many thanks for your help Fodorites
Need an overnight stop between Casale (north of Venice) & Manarola please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museum Pass
- 2 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 3 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 6 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 7 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 8 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 9 France in October
- 10 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 11 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 18 Tipping in the UK
- 19 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 20 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 21 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 22 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 23 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 24 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?