I'm still fearful of figuring out the train system in Italy (currently in my too hard basket but I will get onto it in the next month or so- promise!) so would love it if you could help me with this please:
I need to catch the train from Casale (north of Venice), stop somewhere overnight on route, and then get to Manarola the next day.
Can you suggest a small village or interesting location for us to stop at on route? Either on route or not requiring too much re-routing the next day when we go to Manarola.
Many thanks for your help Fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 7 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Which Day?
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 21 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 22 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 23 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 24 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 25 Shorts in South of France?
Need an overnight stop between Casale (north of Venice) & Manarola please