I'm still fearful of figuring out the train system in Italy (currently in my too hard basket but I will get onto it in the next month or so- promise!) so would love it if you could help me with this please:
I need to catch the train from Casale (north of Venice), stop somewhere overnight on route, and then get to Manarola the next day.
Can you suggest a small village or interesting location for us to stop at on route? Either on route or not requiring too much re-routing the next day when we go to Manarola.
Many thanks for your help Fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drinks in Spain
- 2 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 6 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 7 Ali
- 8 Christmas Week in London
- 9 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 10 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 13 12 days europe
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Too much for one day?
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Italy for the first time
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 24 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions
Need an overnight stop between Casale (north of Venice) & Manarola please