I'm still fearful of figuring out the train system in Italy (currently in my too hard basket but I will get onto it in the next month or so- promise!) so would love it if you could help me with this please:
I need to catch the train from Casale (north of Venice), stop somewhere overnight on route, and then get to Manarola the next day.
Can you suggest a small village or interesting location for us to stop at on route? Either on route or not requiring too much re-routing the next day when we go to Manarola.
Many thanks for your help Fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Dover queues
- 3 Puglia
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 6 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 7 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 8 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 9 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Barcelona to Morocco
- 13 air conditioning
- 14 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 19 From London to Paris to US
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets
Need an overnight stop between Casale (north of Venice) & Manarola please