I'm still fearful of figuring out the train system in Italy (currently in my too hard basket but I will get onto it in the next month or so- promise!) so would love it if you could help me with this please:
I need to catch the train from Casale (north of Venice), stop somewhere overnight on route, and then get to Manarola the next day.
Can you suggest a small village or interesting location for us to stop at on route? Either on route or not requiring too much re-routing the next day when we go to Manarola.
Many thanks for your help Fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 2 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 7 K-Day
- 8 ATM at airport
- 9 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Flat in London
- 12 Lay over time
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 Sundays in Puglia
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Spain in December
- 22 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
Need an overnight stop between Casale (north of Venice) & Manarola please