Is VRBO out of question? Didn't look at it yet.
What about SlowTrav?
It will be for one month in summer. The main reason is money: hotels are too expensive, and a kitchen is a huge plus.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 2 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 3 Self drive tour companies
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 6 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 Italian lakes
- 9 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 12 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 13 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 14 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 15 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 16 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 17 10 day Italy
- 18 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Santorini lodging
- 23 Ireland
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Italian car factory tours