We are planning to visit close friends in southern France in 2013. The months they said are best for them are May, June, or September. We will be staying with them, so hotels are not an issue. What we need to find is the most affordable airfare option for 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 7). Does anyone have any advice as to when and/or where we should fly into? We will be departing from Chicago and are open to arriving into southern France by train from any surrounding area/country. Length of stay will be about 10 days give or take. Budget is our key factor right now, although we'd also like to avoid the first week of June and the first week of September due to school timing.
Thanks for any help!
Need affordable airfare, travel to France
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Ireland in a week
- 9 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 13 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 14 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 15 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 16 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!