We are planning to visit close friends in southern France in 2013. The months they said are best for them are May, June, or September. We will be staying with them, so hotels are not an issue. What we need to find is the most affordable airfare option for 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 7). Does anyone have any advice as to when and/or where we should fly into? We will be departing from Chicago and are open to arriving into southern France by train from any surrounding area/country. Length of stay will be about 10 days give or take. Budget is our key factor right now, although we'd also like to avoid the first week of June and the first week of September due to school timing.
Thanks for any help!
Need affordable airfare, travel to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 uçak bileti
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 4 Eastern Europe
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 7 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 10 Switzerland help...?
- 11 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 14 London to Paris by train
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 First time to Switzerland
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 4 weeks in the UK
- 22 Granada
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why