We are planning to visit close friends in southern France in 2013. The months they said are best for them are May, June, or September. We will be staying with them, so hotels are not an issue. What we need to find is the most affordable airfare option for 2 adults and 2 children (5 and 7). Does anyone have any advice as to when and/or where we should fly into? We will be departing from Chicago and are open to arriving into southern France by train from any surrounding area/country. Length of stay will be about 10 days give or take. Budget is our key factor right now, although we'd also like to avoid the first week of June and the first week of September due to school timing.
Thanks for any help!
Need affordable airfare, travel to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Porto -City Break
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days