I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Day Trips from Paris
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 Home Base in Belgium
- 5 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 Now for the Venice hotel
- 8 London Pass
- 9 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 10 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 11 Potential trip - Balkans
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 A Week in Spain
- 16 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 17 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 22 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 23 week in scotland
- 24 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 25 Innsbruck and surroundings