I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 2 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 5 Favorite things to do in London
- 6 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 7 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 10 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 11 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 12 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 13 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 14 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 15 7 countries in a month
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Museum Pass
- 20 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 21 Portugal
- 22 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 23 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 24 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 25 4 days in lake region