I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 2 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 8 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 9 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 12 Vacation Pictures
- 13 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 14 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 18 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 19 Trip to Italy
- 20 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 21 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 22 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 23 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 24 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 25 Granada, Spain hotel choice