I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 9 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 15 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 16 Calling Jamikins
- 17 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 20 Zurich, Switzerland
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 23 London tube
- 24 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 25 5am arrival in Dublin