I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 2 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 3 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 4 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 5 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 6 Scotland
- 7 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 Train des Pignes
- 10 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 13 Pousadas
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 17 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 18 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Change in Travel
- 23 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 24 ireland
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?