I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 2 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 3 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 4 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 5 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 6 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 7 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 8 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 11 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 12 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 13 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 14 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 15 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 16 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 17 Car rental at Athens airport
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Sea side in Italy
- 20 Single Malts
- 21 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 22 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 23 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 24 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 25 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions