I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 2 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 3 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 4 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 5 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 6 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 7 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 8 DCC on the increase?
- 9 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 London for 18th bday
- 12 Travel throught Europe
- 13 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 14 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 15 Day on the Rhine
- 16 Spa in Scotland
- 17 Car Rentals in Athens
- 18 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 21 Transportation in Paris
- 22 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 23 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 24 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 25 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit