I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 malaga to madrid train ?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 9 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 10 4 days in Scotland
- 11 Airb2b in Paris
- 12 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 13 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 14 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 15 Seaplane service
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Venice tourist travel pass
- 20 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 21 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 24 Iceland wedding
- 25 Best of Southern France, your favorites?