I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 museum passes in Rome
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 Lavender Fields
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 Where to stay in Rome
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Munich
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 21 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report