I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 2 Madrid: City Views
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 5 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 6 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 9 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 10 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 How to make this adventure work?
- 14 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 15 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 16 dining in Brussels
- 17 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 20 using airbnb for the first time...
- 21 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 22 plug adapters ITALY
- 23 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????