I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Home Base in Belgium
- 2 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 South of Switzerland
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 8 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 9 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 10 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 13 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 14 Itinerary for Spain
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 17 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 18 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 19 2 different itineraries
- 20 Recommend a tour company?
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 England in 7 days
- 23 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 24 Day Trips from Paris
- 25 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?