I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern France
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 4 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 5 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 6 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 9 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 10 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 11 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 12 SIM card for eastern europe
- 13 Foie gras, redux
- 14 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 15 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 16 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 italy
- 19 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 20 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 21 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 25 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?