I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving vacation
- 2 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 3 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 6 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 7 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 8 Provence, near Nice
- 9 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 10 Bike touring in France
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 13 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 14 hire a car or public transport
- 15 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 16 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 17 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 25 Paris first then where?