I've got only 4 days in may 16th-20th and the choices are rome, paris and amsterdam? This is my first trip to europe and I want it to be special. I'm going with my friends. Which one is best? Please help!
need advice:rome or paris or amsterdam???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 2 Working Holiday in Germany
- 3 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 4 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 5 When to go to Sicily
- 6 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 9 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 10 Lakes District UK
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 14 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Transport in Venice
- 18 England & Scotland in April
- 19 How to structure this trip?
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 24 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 25 Prebook B&Bs